MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

A bit of a rant. I see Target is fixing some of the POGs issues we've been getting lately which is great and all. But at the same time their dropping them in randomly without notice and to be set that same week with no strips. Some strips come in a week late after being fixed.

Hi guys! I’m missing the whole endcap fixture for Disney. Where can I order it? Or does anyone have a part number by chance? I’m also missing the shelves for the tower next to the Disney table. Anyone know where I can order them? Any info will help. I’m trying to avoid chat bot. We had the remodel last year and the shelves/fixtures never showed up.

Was there any communication whether or not we will be saving or tossing the gray mini seasonal shippers underneath the table?
My sd made us keep it but should just be thrown out imo. We have plenty of space in out fixture room so idc either way. But if i end up needing the space im just gonna throw it out lol. There was no communication to keep it afaik.

My sd made us keep it but should just be thrown out imo. We have plenty of space in out fixture room so idc either way. But if i end up needing the space im just gonna throw it out lol. There was no communication to keep it afaik.

I only ask because we were asked to save it for an upcoming reset last year and sure enough, we reused it. They usually tells us to keep or throw in the communication but nothing this time around .

Ours was destroyed, someone ran into it with a motorized cart and completely crushed the back in, so I just chucked it into the baler

Does anyone know the part numbers for replacement label strip holders on amplified fixtures? My support is just not helpful.

hey, guys! does anyone have the part number for the single adhesive label holders? the ones that just fit a single label and are like a plastic "pocket". thanks!

I think FX0001, if not that just up the number till it pops up. Most label strip holders are Fx0001-FX0010
Has anyone actually ordered and received FX0001 label strip holders recently? I was doing a revision in Meat this week, we are out of these strips and was told to just tape paper labels to the metal that would hold the strips. This is on half of the fixtures and really looks terrible.

My ETL has ordered more FX0001s, but was told they are on back order. Needless to say, our store terribly needs a remodel but has been put off for 2 years in a row.

ANSWER:
We have been ordering label strip holders (all kinds) for a year - don’t know where they are going but we are NOT getting them !
We are completely OUT and can’t even replace broken ones!

QUESTION:
Does your store pre—tie Salesplanners ???
I had the understanding that we should ONLY pre-tie areas where the merch was going to be trapped instead of back stocked.

if my ETL asks me to pre-tie SPL end caps - will I run into any problems ?
(I am wary to follow his direction because he has steered me wrong before with bad decisions)

ANSWER:
We have been ordering label strip holders (all kinds) for a year - don’t know where they are going but we are NOT getting them !
We are completely OUT and can’t even replace broken ones!

QUESTION:
Does your store pre—tie Salesplanners ???
I had the understanding that we should ONLY pre-tie areas where the merch was going to be trapped instead of back stocked.

if my ETL asks me to pre-tie SPL end caps - will I run into any problems ?
(I am wary to follow his direction because he has steered me wrong before with bad decisions)

It's weird you haven't received any new label strip holders. We just ordered AND received FX0007, the 4 ft shelf ones. Came pretty quick.

Yes, pre-tie should only happen if the merch is being trapped. Pre-tie for salesplans can help if there is a lot of new merch coming at once, (BTC in domestics for example). You could run into problems if the merch is backstocked, not trapped because the items will fill to capacity even if they are actually all in back. Easy enough to fix by changing the counts back after tying but would be unnecessary if not pre-tied.

Back