Archived Six Flags Target day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalina

Bullseye Biatch!
There's a flier on our announcement board about discounted tickets for Target Day at Six flags. Our store is 5+ hours away so nobody in my store will be going. Just wondering if anyone here has plans to go or knows more about the event. :)

Do some stores still have these
amusement park Target days? My store did but haven't had them in years.

Do some stores still have these
amusement park Target days? My store did but haven't had them in years.

I assumed it was a Target-Wide event, I figured if it was for my store specifically they would've chosen Cedar Point as it's the closest big park to us.

We have a Cedar Fair park in our town, but have never had a Target day. It is a good idea though. Our Six Flags is about two away.

We have a Cedar Fair park in our town, but have never had a Target day. It is a good idea though. Our Six Flags is about two away.

Are you by Great America? That is where they're holding the event. We all agreed if it was cedar point we would go because it is about two hours away from our store.

Last edited:
I went last year at six flags great America, it was in the fall though

Last year I think there were two events at Great America. I didn't go to either. Great America's staff pissed me off royally and I refuse to give them any more of my money. I used to be a season ticket holder, too.

Dang, what did they do to piss you off that bad?

This was a couple years ago, when they had the VR Oculus overlay on The Demon. Because of the way it was being operated, the park had lots of extra staff at the entrance to the line. Shortly after hubby and I got in line, I saw a couple teens just outside the line, shouting at their friends who were ahead of us. Realized the kids were planning to jump the line. I warned them not to, that there was lots of security they and they could get tossed from the park. About an hour later, saw them with their buddies ahead of us. So I reported it. Instead of dealing with the jumpers, the security staff treated me like I was the criminal, loudly drawing attention to me and making sure everyone around me know what was going on.

On top of that, we had been at the park for 6 hours already and because of various mechanical problems, we hadnt been able to ride a single ride all day. So being treated like that was the final straw.

I worked one store where TMs could get discounted tickets to Kentucky Kingdom; 3.5 hr drive. And volunteered and get free tour passes at Mammoth Cave NP

I got season passes to Busch Gardens Williamsburg a couple years back. Ideally after paying admission, parking, and no discounts you already invested into the season pass. Only downside the lines were an 1+hour wait. Opening day was too cold for ride operation. It took 4 more trips for me to ride most of the rides at least once. But the Halloween and Christmas events were definitely the worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back