Archived spot why are you like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
so my electronics team is just about nonexistent and my tl isnt really doing much about it so i set off to find people myself

worked out something when i found out one of the cart attendants haaaates it and really wants to try something new. his etl and my etl are like yeah sure try him out and they scheduled him for electronics tomorrow.

by himself. the cart attendant who has never had any sales floor experience. i overlap w him for 15 minutes so i basically have 15 minutes to train him. in everything. pls spot why. i wanted to have him get a proper training day not potentially scare him off bcos no one showed him how to do anything

I'll probably end up writing him notes just in case cos ofc no one is gonna try and help him

one of the tms quit so they had people who never did electronics (a guest services tm) do 4 hr shifts to cover and i had to like rush explain things to him bcos he didnt know how to read lables or do go backs or anything like that

and my tl is looking for a new job along w one of the other electronics tms

someone save me

Grab a walkie & ask others to help them. Show them how to open pegs, blue ray cases & lock cases. Then the spider wrap thing. Hopefully, the lod will be aware that there is a newbie in electronics.

so my electronics team is just about nonexistent and my tl isnt really doing much about it so i set off to find people myself

worked out something when i found out one of the cart attendants haaaates it and really wants to try something new. his etl and my etl are like yeah sure try him out and they scheduled him for electronics tomorrow.

by himself. the cart attendant who has never had any sales floor experience. i overlap w him for 15 minutes so i basically have 15 minutes to train him. in everything. pls spot why. i wanted to have him get a proper training day not potentially scare him off bcos no one showed him how to do anything

I'll probably end up writing him notes just in case cos ofc no one is gonna try and help him

one of the tms quit so they had people who never did electronics (a guest services tm) do 4 hr shifts to cover and i had to like rush explain things to him bcos he didnt know how to read lables or do go backs or anything like that

and my tl is looking for a new job along w one of the other electronics tms

someone save me

Wow that doesn't sound acceptable at all. Scheduling a TM in a department who has no knowledge of that dept, let alone sales floor experience? That 15 min overlap is a literal joke. I hope whoever scheduled that is having a good laugh because it'd be pretty damn hilarious if it weren't so sad. Then Spot wonders why guests complain and don't want to keep shopping there. Because the guy working electronics has 15 minutes of training. I am so sorry you have to deal with that. Maybe next time don't recommend anyone for the dept because clearly they have no intention to actually train the person. Let them figure out coverage.

I visited my first store with Target Tech running electronics. I hope it's not the wave of the future but if Target does what your store is doing then yes it will be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back