Starbucks Team Leaders

I'd bet you drive through SBux employees must see some weird shit and some impatient people. I've never been through a drive-thru anything nor the drive up delivery nonsense. Good for the store I guess, is it a moneymaker?
Lmao Captain you are so silly. Drive thrus are extremely convenient, as is drive-up. And it's not nonsense to people who may have issues with mobility or trouble lifting heavy things.

I have groceries delivered every couple of weeks, including cases of water and other beverages. Much easier than picking them up at the store. I still run to the grocery store occasionally as well as get a lot of stuff at Target, but why shouldn't I take advantage of delivery? Plus, I'm a good tipper. 😊

Mobility and lifting issues? Of course there's value there. Peppy karen with time on her hands? Absurd. I will pick my own shopping items thank you. I don't want others hands on my stuff.

Mobility and lifting issues? Of course there's value there. Peppy karen with time on her hands? Absurd. I will pick my own shopping items thank you. I don't want others hands on my stuff.
Eh, if peppy Karen or anyone else wants to use drive up or drive-thru, more power to them. Companies offer them, they are meant to be utilized. I'm for anything that makes life easier.

Asking for a friend that is now an Sbux TL. What is the dcpi for the new pastry cart tags? Ones used to label the trays.

Pretty sure it's under 'smallwares' under Starbucks Supplies but I'll look next time I'm in.

For those in a Super Target and share a backroom with your deli and bakery team. Can you use the same dish washer with the deli and bakery team? Or is there something saying we can use the same dish washer?

Question...has anyone ever heard of a Starbucks actually being shutdown for noncompliance? I know there have been plenty of threats but has it ever happened before. I feel like it's a bluff

Depends on the relationship between the SBDM & the DSD.
One of the stores in our area the SD bragged about being besties with their DSD & thought they were untouchable until the DSD got canned. Suddenly there was a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

@Asuras - You should be able to use the same dishwasher but, depending on the model, you might need to run machine cleaning cycles more often throughout the day.

Yes, it has happened. I think I remember someone here whose store had to close.

The fact is, they don't want to shut you down. They don't make money that way. But, they also cannot afford to take too many hits to their reputation.

Bumping this.
Now that Oleata has launched, thoughts? Reactions? Demand?
People asked about it before but we haven't had any inquiries since launch.
I wasn't impressed; especially ghastly in the cold foam 😝

Back