Starbucks Team Leaders

For you guys that have sandwiches how many are you pulling each day? Our remodel was delayed because of construction issues so hopefully it'll be done by next week. I'm meeting with my DM in Wednesday with a plan for sampling and a goal for sales. I was thinking of sampling two different sandwiches each day with a goal of 1 per hour and pulling 10 of each to sell.
What do you think?
I'm feeling a bit lost without a starting point with this.
My sales are WAY down and a huge focus for my DM. Luckily in the month or so I've been over there they have increased a bit but I need a huge jump up!

Is your remodel a sbux refresh?
Not sure how much business you do, nor what your staffing looks like. Make sure to order plenty of sandwiches, of course, and sampling cups also. As long as you have coverage, sampling once an hour would be great. I would probably change it up with pastries too though. Maybe trifles (make sure you have enough spoons).
Sounds like this will be a fresh start for your store. Letting your guests see what's available is a great idea, but don't sacrifice service to keep on a sampling schedule! You will need to keep your lines moving to get people to return.
It also looks like your DM is going to be a good support for you. He will likely have a good idea of how much sampling would be appropriate for your store.

Hey i am a low volume store and for a weekday we pull 5 bacon gouda 4 sausage 4 rf turkey bacon 2 slow roasted ham 2 spicy Italian 2 chorizo and 3 tomato mozz. Weekends we do 7 bacon gouda 5 sausage 5 rf turkey bacon 2 slow roasted ham 2 spicy Italian 2 chorizo and 4 tomato mozz

For you guys that have sandwiches how many are you pulling each day? Our remodel was delayed because of construction issues so hopefully it'll be done by next week. I'm meeting with my DM in Wednesday with a plan for sampling and a goal for sales. I was thinking of sampling two different sandwiches each day with a goal of 1 per hour and pulling 10 of each to sell.
What do you think?
I'm feeling a bit lost without a starting point with this.
My sales are WAY down and a huge focus for my DM. Luckily in the month or so I've been over there they have increased a bit but I need a huge jump up!

So how how long is it going to last and is it all day? I guess I really need to read the daily download every day but it's just one more thing I don't have time to do.:(

"From June 30 through July 4, guests can buy any grande Frappuccino blended beverage for $3. The offer is available any time of day.
Use register button under specials.
Chalk the offer on the DOB.

Daily download had our discontinuing of some sugar free syrups earlier this week. Also, is anyone else expanding their You Are Here mug selection? We're setting a whole cube with them with like six options instead of our current two.

Daily download had our discontinuing of some sugar free syrups earlier this week. Also, is anyone else expanding their You Are Here mug selection? We're setting a whole cube with them with like six options instead of our current two.
Are you a Super Target?

I think that's why you have that fixture. I've seen it only for super Targets in the Siren's Eye.

We're killing our current cube with the ethically sourced/planted tree thing for all You Are Here mugs I assume it's staying through Summer 2 at least.

Back