Archived Storylines Reshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NXT

Knowledge TL
So my store (Like others I assume) have lots of Reshop building up. I am wondering what other stores do to maintain their Reshop? With all the truck push and VMGs it is challenging. Any ideas are appreciated.

I mostly do evening shifts (which means I rearly push trucks) but always before I start zoning I grab my reshop so I can be putting that away as I'm zoning(I like to multitask). Also periodically (like when I get done zoning a certain section) I'll go back up with my reshop for other areas and defects and grab whatever other reshop is there so I can stay on top of it. My GSTL (Or whoever is up at the service desk) is good at reminding us at certain times to bring stuff back up and telling us when areas have reshop. Obviously every day is going to be different so I do kinda play it by ear but that's generally what I stick with. Hope this helps somewhat!

We call it out when a cart is full, and a team member from that area will pick it up.

Usually for whatever reason, certain of my co workers like to leave reshop from the night before, but that's usually all the reshop I have to do. I usually check in with guest services before they call it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back