Archived Target Again Selling Amazon's Tablets, E-Readers After Four-Year Rift - AdAge

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 coming in. I haven't heard an Amazing gift card request in a while though... and we used to just about every other day. Weird.

Back when they stopped selling them my husband and kids wanted to get me one for my birthday. He went into Target first to be able to get it with the discount. Ended up going to Best Buy which is right across the parking lot. Love my Kindle Fire!

I wonder if this will allow Amazon.com back on the allowed-list of websites to pull up while on store wi-fi! It's a PITA trying to price check on dead spots while on cellular data mode and anything Amazon (either app or website) was blocked.

can we sell amazon gift cards too? i want at least my 5% off
Off topic, but is there a way to get a discount on gift cards? I was under the impression that it wasn't possible, but then I saw a TM get the RC discount on a T-Mobile card.

I remember when I was in signing and we put up the new kindle that was stolen a few days later and we had order another which didn't come in till target stop carrying it lol the good ole days before SAP ordering sucked back then.

Off topic, but is there a way to get a discount on gift cards? I was under the impression that it wasn't possible, but then I saw a TM get the RC discount on a T-Mobile card.
You will get the Red Card 5% discount off of pre-paid cards like T-Mobile, restaurant cards, iTunes, etc. But, you don't get it for Target gift cards, or, and I think, the Visa, MasterCard, or Amex prepaid cards we sell. You don't get the 10% TM discount for pre-paid or gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back