Archived target.com/viewschedule issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having issues logging on to target.com/viewschedule (or my schedule)? I've tried from my phone as well as 2 different laptops using 3 different browsers and have only been able to actually view my schedule once. It seems like it's accepting my login, but then I get this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 43
That doesn't work either. I get a screen that has "home" & "logout" with the message "System encountered unexpected problem. Please click on the logout button to continue further." I click logout, it allows me to login again & I get the same thing...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 8
Or maybe it just has somethin to do with my store. All week, I was getting some "Kronos system" error. Today, it's just "Hi!"

Just texted with a friend in a different state and he can get on, so maybe it's something with our store's MyTime....

Haven't been able to get on since Wednesday. I was on and suddenly the screen went blank and then said "Bad Request".

I've been using target.com/myschedule (with no www. In front of it) and it let's me into MyTime.

I have been having the same problem.. I am giving it to the end of the weekend and checking again on Monday.

The two I've worked with before didn't have these issues. It's part of Target's facade. Looks pretty, but works like garbage.

Doesn't work on my phone or at home:mad: Which is kinda annoying. Sometimes I like to double check my times ( major ocd here lol) and see when I come in. I have had it happen once or twice where I wrote down the wrong time and came in early ( okay not a bad thing) but hey I could use extra sleep lol

Not to mention the number of times they've changed the schedule without notifying anyone. I know if it's changed, we aren't technically responsible, but I hate leaving people in a lurch.

Doesn't work on my phone or at home:mad: Which is kinda annoying. Sometimes I like to double check my times ( major ocd here lol) and see when I come in. I have had it happen once or twice where I wrote down the wrong time and came in early ( okay not a bad thing) but hey I could use extra sleep lol

I am a process TM so we have kinda set schedules, but once in a while things change. A shift a 1/2hr later start or earlier start and I double check before bed when I set my alarm. Not last night.. Oh well.. I love being able to take screen shots and document that their systems are F'd.

And @OtherGuy Your plate is full enough, you don't need the schedule headache. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back