Archived target.com/viewschedule issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black is any shifts you have in your workcenter i believe, and the ones in red are shifts outside of your official workcenter
That's funny. Guess my official work center has changed from softlines to hardlines, lol.

Black is any shifts you have in your workcenter i believe, and the ones in red are shifts outside of your official workcenter
So I'm TPS, why does that happen with me?

wss.target.com/selfservice has in the past and present worked perfectly fine for me. It is the same url as the myTime link from eHR (at the store or at home).

wss.target.com/selfservice has in the past and present worked perfectly fine for me. It is the same url as the myTime link from eHR (at the store or at home).
This is the link I have always used and have had none of the problems you all are having. So strange.

I've always used target com/myschedule

Some people were having problems at my store and when they used this url it suddenly worked!

Still down. God damn you, Target.

System encountered unexpected problem. Please click on the Logout button to continue further.
I click Logout, it doesn't log me out. What kinda bullshit is this?

Last edited:
I would pay a buck a month for it.

Just think what that revenue could do for Spot!

12 bucks a year from each TM who wanted it...

No luck here, either. Hitting Home just brings up a blank page asking me to logout and sign in again as the system has encountered an error.
Same here. :( Our schedule has been changing quite a bit lately, so it would be nice to be able to view it from home since I can't rely on what's in the TSC or what's posted in the pharmacy (especially since those don't even match!!!)

Well it's working, but this week's schedule ain't right. It shows me working the last two days when I was actually off.

Maybe it's a location problem because I haven't had issues with it since it was down company wide a few months ago.

K, so it (both /my schedule and /viewschedule) works on safari on my iPad and MacBook but not my android phone orr chrome on my MacBook, so I'm guessing they did something that broke it only on chrome? I didn't check IE or Edge, because idk how to use windows 10 lol. I'm thinking someone else may already know, though?

Since that screenshot is taken from iOS, my little hypothesis about browsers is probably wrong. Idk what's going on. I get that when I use my phone (android), but it works fine on my iPad, still. So there's maybe no rhyme or reason to this bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back