Archived Target Debuts Black Friday Promotional Strategy, Stores to Open at 6 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those shopping from home, Target is once again making all of our Black Friday deals available on Target.com

Oh dear god please don't let orders for that stuff come through ship from store. We'll be sold out of half the shit before the store even opens...

Now on social media before its announced to the store...YAY.

Hoping I at least get a double without smacking someone this year. Last two they've offered me them, then scheduled singles and let the lazy asshole kissers work doubles instead.

Now on social media before its announced to the store...YAY.

Hoping I at least get a double without smacking someone this year. Last two they've offered me them, then scheduled singles and let the lazy asshole kissers work doubles instead.

I wish we were at the same store so you could take my place lol. I'm not lazy (well in a way, I am, but I'm the lazy that bill gates talks about haha) or an ass kisser but I haaate black Friday.

I wish we were at the same store so you could take my place lol. I'm not lazy (well in a way, I am, but I'm the lazy that bill gates talks about haha) or an ass kisser but I haaate black Friday.
I usually worked market which is a great shift. Last year I got to line captain which was fun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back