Archived Target Force Friday September 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
is your store ready ?
Are you opening at midnight?

starwars-forcefriday2-logo-better.jpg

If you’re wondering where the best place to go for Force Friday II is going to be, StarWars.com has all the details on the various events and parties that certain retail locations are having. Some establishments like Target, Walmart and Meijer will be opening at midnight to start selling The Last Jedi merchandise immediately. Other retailers have their own exclusives and whatnot too, which you can find about in much more detail right here.

Force Friday II is coming to Target at midnight, September 1. Shop hundreds of Star Wars: The Last Jedi products, including several Target exclusives. Participate in Find the Force. You could even win the raffle prize: a Star Wars: The Last Jedi plush, only at Target. Visit Target.com to find out which store near you will be opening at midnight. Don’t forget to Bring Your Rey Game.

My store will be opening at midnight

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Hey, Star Wars Fans—Force Friday II Weekend is Coming, and You’re Going to Want to Be at Target

Last edited:
I wonder about the stores that are open until midnight. Does thst mean tjey will stay open until midnight on Friday night?

Our store closes at 11pm Thursday then reopens 1 hour later at midnight.
I hope that gives flow enough time to set the street dated stuff

This is literally the first I've heard about this. Communication is terrible at my store

Our store closes at 11pm usually, but supposedly we are just staying open until 2am. Don't know how that's going to work...since we have to set everything. I guess we'll see. I'm not looking forward to working it.

You haven't been with us very long.
It's kind of our thing.
I meant on a store level they weren't supposed to, being the STL and ETLs, but we all know how that goes. Besides how can you not tell someone about it when all of a sudden on the two weeks out schedule they notice they are scheduled until 2am.

I've been watching this site many years before I actually signed up. ;)

Hmm there are 3 cashiers with 8 hour shifts on the swap board. I certainly hope my store isn't doing this.

ETA- all of those shifts are on Sept 1st

Our store closes at 11pm usually, but supposedly we are just staying open until 2am. Don't know how that's going to work...since we have to set everything. I guess we'll see. I'm not looking forward to working it.
We are closing at 11pm and then reopening at 12am.

My store is doing it, not sure if start or close times are any different, I haven't heard anything.

My store is doing it, not sure if start or close times are any different, I haven't heard anything.
My husband recalls us opening an hour early one year. I've blanked it out apparently

Just looked up the hours. About 8 targets near me or within about a 45 min drive, none are doing the midnight release. Looks like target dropped the ball on this. They could've had some big turn outs around here.

Closest target to me is about a 1.5 hour drive. Guess we'll have people lined up Friday morning when we open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back