MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

MyDriveUp is already being piloted in a few stores. You place an order online and when you get to the store a TM uses the app to scan out your items and brings them directly to your car. You park at the curb of the building.

Also thanks for rotating and cropping. Totally slipped my mind

I wouldn't have cropped but imgur wouldn't accept it because too big or something. I just wanted to rotate.

I hate the idea of MyDriveUp. Fuck those lazy people.

I wouldn't have cropped but imgur wouldn't accept it because too big or something. I just wanted to rotate.

I hate the idea of MyDriveUp. Fuck those lazy people.

Indeed. That's the epitome of lazy.
Unfortunately it's necessary to compete with Walmart. In my area they are rolling out online grocery pickup, where you order groceries online, drive to the pickup spot, and they load it into your car.

Drive up can be great if you have sick kids, or are in a hurry to get home/some place. Or if the weather is bad.

Kind of like a drive though at a fast food place. Much easier.

Drive up can be great if you have sick kids, or are in a hurry to get home/some place. Or if the weather is bad.

oh boo hoo lazy fucks can't get out of their damn car

I'm guessing the app was developed in house, thus eliminating the third party app Curbside. I'm also guessing they hope that eliminating Curbside's cut of the sale will make it profitable and sustainable this time around.

AP handles the signing in and out of the Zebras at the moment. It's an automatic final if you lose it or damage it.

To bad some stores are so NOT set up for this. We would have to redesign our entire parking lot to make this work or it will be employees crossing through parking lot traffic many many times a day. Sure one shopper crossing twice on their ways in/out doesn't seem so dangerous but do that 20-50xs a day the odds of an accident go way up.

Is there anyway to turn Wi-Fi back on? A lot of are zebras that are 'broken' are only broken because the Wi-Fi has been toggled off. We've tried resetting them, reapplying the certificate, and using reset Wi-Fi under my device settings. Is there anyway to turn it back on that anyone knows of besides sending them out for repair?

Is there anyway to turn Wi-Fi back on? A lot of are zebras that are 'broken' are only broken because the Wi-Fi has been toggled off. We've tried resetting them, reapplying the certificate, and using reset Wi-Fi under my device settings. Is there anyway to turn it back on that anyone knows of besides sending them out for repair?

Did you ever get this figured out? I know a guy, but we'd have to chat on the side

So, apparently my store is a corporate playground. I found about 15 to 20 more of zebra mydevices in a back room of the store these are separate from the 30 or so that we have allocated to our team. And these are the apps that I have noticed were installed on the second page.
View attachment 3569

Well there's only 2/3 stores in the country that should have that combo of apps iirc.

So it looks like while these holy grail zebras don't have the charge port breakdowns, I have all ready noticed several exhibit touch screen freakouts, and one of them has a broken power button. Sadly these are less design flaws (The connection to the sled was the single main fault for the my devices that prevented proper charging a) and more manufacturing failures.

Back