MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

So my store has been told that we are phasing out the PDAs this month. Meaning we won't have any PDAs anymore after a few weeks into Nov. Can anyone teach me how to do the following:

1. MSPK
2. Defects
3. Locu
4. Create a specific salesfloor shelf location for a product. Not just tying it in but actually tying it to a specific loc like H33(1) 2-3-4, and not just H33(1) (store tie). A remodel ETL was wondering this question. She said there is a way. She just couldn't remember.
5. This one is for my own curiosity. How to do flex fill with a zebra.
6. Also with MOVE, we can pull batches using this app, right?

These are just a few I can think of right now. Thank you so much for any help!

Like anyone even knows what a MSPK is anymore?

and LOCU would not really be needed if leadership actually followed up on the fuckwits who can't fucking backstock correctly. But nope cover it up and now that is going to bite you in the ass.. And I am going fucking laugh like a fool while watching you figure out how to fix it..

And you have to kinda bullshit a specific location when you store tie stuff.. We use sections 90-99 if it is in-line you know the second number is the section of the aisle you need and you have search from there. But our newest TM's are not being trained really so they just put stuff wherever. So you never can find anything.

Like anyone even knows what a MSPK is anymore?

I just pushed 7 boxes of mspked Tide yesterday. I also taught mspk to people I am training. Now if they are vigilant with this, that would be great but I doubt it. True. Not a lot of people cares.

And you have to kinda bullshit a specific location when you store tie stuff.. We use sections 90-99 if it is in-line you know the second number is the section of the aisle you need and you have search from there. But our newest TM's are not being trained really so they just put stuff wherever. So you never can find anything.

She wanted the loc to say another shelf loc. Same section but diff shelf.

Thank you SHSFun and Bosch!

This is a new one,
QbGMrrg.jpg

That is a new one, gatekeeper keeps failing on ours and popping up a message "Unfortunately Gatekeeper has stopped working" Swipe go away I got shit to do...

This is a new one,
QbGMrrg.jpg
Well at least it recognizes that it's gone. I've had times where it just didn't pop up and I guess the apps can't authenticate that I'm logged in and allowed to be using it. Usually a restart fixes that.

I just wish Single Sign On would always work, not just after I first sign into an app. I have to open all sign in apps so that they are accessible at anytime during the day.
I'm the same way. Grab a Zebra, open up Move and sign in, then open up Pack&Ship, myWork, myAlerts, and MPM2.0. And with MPM it usually freezes the first time and I have to force quit and reopen it.

And then of course I also have to grab a PDA and sign in (for return to stock), and grab an RFID scanner and iPod and sign in and pair them.

Anyone else's Zebras forcing a login to use the Target app now? I think it was mentioned a while back, but until last week our Zebras were still letting me use the Target app without logging in.

Anyone else's Zebras forcing a login to use the Target app now? I think it was mentioned a while back, but until last week our Zebras were still letting me use the Target app without logging in.

Yep and it sucks when you need a better picture when picking SFS softlines orders.. And nope I will not be using my personal TGT account to look for orders as our ETLGE suggested.. I told her to find the corp log in.. Or get us one.. As I cancel yet another order..

Yep and it sucks when you need a better picture when picking SFS softlines orders.. And nope I will not be using my personal TGT account to look for orders as our ETLGE suggested.. I told her to find the corp log in.. Or get us one.. As I cancel yet another order..
In the redwire about the app update to include cartwheel there's a generic account login info. You can search the archives for it

In the redwire about the app update to include cartwheel there's a generic account login info. You can search the archives for it
The account keeps getting locked, though. You'd think they would have prevented that account from getting locked.

If you're running Move 2.0.17 or later when picking orders you can now click on the items picture to bring up a bigger, higher quality image.

sometimes the description can tell you details that help too. I want all options.

And using your personal phone is bullshit, I not support a multi billion dollar corporation that way, they can supply working equipment to do my job.

If you're running Move 2.0.17 or later when picking orders you can now click on the items picture to bring up a bigger, higher quality image.
Now all we need is the alternate item description from Target.com like we used to have on the PDAs.

That and the many, many random bugs that still need to be fixed...

Love it when the description is something like WOMENS WOMENS MERONA

Had that happen yesterday
All of those damn packaged pjs are the same too. Scan an assortment and it says "picked 1" and shows a picture, but the description doesn't say what size, so I have to dig through them all and check the DPCI...

The highlight of my Day on SFS so far, was getting the Where's Waldo outfit in men's pop on in a SFS batch for me.

Made me giggle like a school girl.

Back