MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Honestly it's just a different front for myGo. It's the same thing in a sense. All DU orders are listed in mygo as well for having to change prices and cancel and such.
The only difference is that it has a timer for that two minute wait goal.
So basically they created another app for something they could’ve EASILY kept in one. Great.

i've forgotten to process payments exactly twice, and that book has allowed me to catch it both times. it's a fail-safe that takes virtually no effort to keep up.
Well it was no effort until they got rid of OPU stickers. Writing the number is so annoyign

The book is also nice for get for guests... so you know who to come back to

Has anyone sent in a zebra and got it back without the case? I sent 2 before we got the post about taking the cases off before sending it. Now they sent me 2 without a case and I don’t know how to order new ones. I called helpdesk, at first he didn’t understand what I was saying, then he finally gave me a part number to order in sap that didn’t work.

We don't have a book for OPU pickup numbers. But we also can't give the guest their item until we hit the process payment button.

They just changed it. All the previous ones I've sent in all came back with cases, but I haven't had to send one in since the change. Is this the part number you were supplied? BC1781
Thanks for the part number! They are currently backordered but I at least have the right part number.

My devices send back to csc, take the case off first, per workbench

Has anyone sent in a zebra and got it back without the case? I sent 2 before we got the post about taking the cases off before sending it. Now they sent me 2 without a case and I don’t know how to order new ones. I called helpdesk, at first he didn’t understand what I was saying, then he finally gave me a part number to order in sap that didn’t work.

;)

Also, I'd like to add that I think the majority of the stores don't realize that the boot is removable.

Has anyone else had the scanners stop functioning at least once per shift? I (and my immediate Team Members) repeatedly have had to restart their myDevices starting about a week ago. Not sure if a recent update broke them. @mobilelady ?

I have been having this issue. My ETL-GE mySupport'ed it but it wasn't really helpful

Has anyone else had the scanners stop functioning at least once per shift? I (and my immediate Team Members) repeatedly have had to restart their myDevices starting about a week ago. Not sure if a recent update broke them. @mobilelady ?
Fairly sure they've always been bad, but I think there's a pilot where they're switching the software used for the scanner and it helped out a lot at the stores that got it. I've been having the "red dot but no scanner" issue a lot lately, but the "scans but won't recognize that it was scanned" issue hasn't been showing up as much.

I get that issue when I open all the apps after signing in, force-closing all the apps usually restarts the scanner instead of a full restart *sometimes*. I also get the not recognized when I toggle between apps to quickly *rolls eyes*

Fairly sure they've always been bad, but I think there's a pilot where they're switching the software used for the scanner and it helped out a lot at the stores that got it. I've been having the "red dot but no scanner" issue a lot lately, but the "scans but won't recognize that it was scanned" issue hasn't been showing up as much.
RED DOT NO SCANNER IS THE WORST

I've noticed lately if I toggle into mpm2.0 (or whatever the name is), it breaks Move. I cant scan anymore when I toggle back to e pick, until I close everything out.

Yeah switching apps will screw the scanner, sometimes just hitting the square button then selecting the move app again and if it gives me the "one second" pop up, while it figures out what its doing will get the scanner back to actually reading what I am scanning. Sometimes it takes three or four times of this idiocy but it usually works.

Back