MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

@qmosqueen Was it you that mentioned about wrong network via Airwatch?A few of the zebras are stuck in that mode.
yes, go to airwatch

profiles ...

look for theTCwireless connection there are 2 look for the one that is NOT generic.
hold it down til you see reapply. click on reapply.

you may need to wait about 3 or 4 minutes.

you can watch the connection in airwatch, i think 1st option then at top right click network
there should be 3 lisiting once you get the check mark then you will be good to go.

Receive Rollout:
May Week 2 to all stores.
Communication will be sent out April 30
Currently supports Trailer Acknowledgement, Vendor Checkin A/DSD (HotShot) and ShipToStore Acknowledgement

Finally! If they could throw myFA onto a myDevice and my life will be complete.

Finally! If they could throw myFA onto a myDevice and my life will be complete.

What I'd like to see is Order Inquiry, Reprint Labels, and Relocate enabled within Move or myGO (myGO would be more appropriate). Another dedicated app (like a new myFA), defeats one of the core benefits of the PDA to myDevice transition (which is to condense tasks into fewer apps to create a smoother workflow), IMO.

I don't believe relocate is coming back. I thought I heard that inquiry is returning eventually. I'd like to be able to print labels before we can reprint them ;)
Order inquiry is available on the PDA now via myFA. Had a short blip. It will be repurposed within the myHelp app as more of a support function come June so researching your orders for picking, pick-up or packing will all be in a one-stop shop. It'll start as a chat bot and morph from there. Printing labels for carts, BR and hold locations is coming too with myWork 2.0 by June. Relocate is not coming back at this point.

Order inquiry is available on the PDA now via myFA. Had a short blip. It will be repurposed within the myHelp app as more of a support function come June so researching your orders for picking, pick-up or packing will all be in a one-stop shop. It'll start as a chat bot and morph from there. Printing labels for carts, BR and hold locations is coming too with myWork 2.0 by June. Relocate is not coming back at this point.
Nice but why not just let you search by DPCI in mygo?

Does this mean there'll be more Manhattan-like functions since Manhattan seems to be dead for stores using Pack and Ship 2.0? The ability to look up a DPCI and see what orders it was supposed to be (and reprint the collate so I can find the box) in has been a real showstopper at my store since now we have to call the CSC and try to get them to do it for us (and they aren't always familiar with 2.0 and try to get us to use Manhattan).

I don't believe relocate is coming back. I thought I heard that inquiry is returning eventually. I'd like to be able to print labels before we can reprint them ;)

That sounds great, though I’m a little disappointed that Relocate is going. It was a neat feature that was useful to correct mistakes when other TMs put items into inappropriate locations.

@mobilelady Something that would be useful to implement in Move is the ability to place items into hold once they have been picked, just like you were able to in myFA. Let’s say I have found a couple items in a batch but struggle with a third. Because the items are part of the same batch, I have to find them all before they’re placed into hold. The problem is, if the two items arrived before the third item, I have to put into hold sooner, so it doesn’t pass SLA. This forces me to cancel the third item if I can’t find it before the first couple of items reach their goal time, even though there’s still time left on the third one. It would be best if once the item is picked, it can be immediately placed into hold, instead of at the end of the entire pick batch.

Another useful feature would be a timer that shows the remaining pick time before SLA or a clock that displays when it will reach it. Toggling between Move and myAlerts to find which orders will go red is a hassle, especially when there are several orders that pop up in a short time period. And to find out which order will hit goal you have to copy & paste the order number into myGo. It’s be much easier just to display the SLA time in Move, and just use myAlerts as a notification system.

Last edited:
That sound a great, though I’m a little disappointed that Relocate is going. It was a neat feature that was useful to correct mistakes when other TMs put items into inappropriate locations.

@mobilelady Something that would be useful to implement in Move is the ability to place items into hold once they have been picked, just like you were able to in myFA. Let’s say I have found a couple items in a batch but struggle with a third. Because the items are part of the same batch, I have to find them all before they’re placed into hold. The problem is, if the two items arrived before the third item, I have to put into hold sooner, so it doesn’t pass SLA. This forces me to cancel the third item if I can’t find it before the first couple of items reach their goal time, even though there’s still time left on the third one. It would be best if once the item is picked, it can be immediately placed into hold, instead of at the end of the entire pick batch.

Another useful feature would be a timer that shows the remaining pick time before SLA or a clock that displays when it will reach it. Toggling between Move and myAlerts to find which orders will go red is a hassle, especially when there are several orders that pop up in a short time period. And to find out which order will hit goal you have to copy & paste the order number into myGo. It’s be much easier just to display the SLA time in Move, and just use myAlerts as a notification system.

Allowing us to pick individual orders again as was possible in myFA would be really rather useful and basically solve all of that as well.

Anyone’s mydevice screen not work near the top right or left. No matter how hard you press. Like the back arrow on searching. We have one that I know of that does this. Another doesn’t scan even though the red led light shows up.

Anyone’s mydevice screen not work near the top right or left. No matter how hard you press. Like the back arrow on searching. We have one that I know of that does this. Another doesn’t scan even though the red led light shows up.

yeah, that's a sure sign that one has been dropped too many times

so

much

lag

it's so bad now. Each and every time I scan a Waco and enter a quantity to stow it will hang and spin the little blue PacMan icon forever. Mind numbing.
Who has time for that shit. I close my work reopen and if that doesn’t work reboot and if all else fails get a new my device.

I can get some pics later, but the myDriveUp app should be on your myDevices if your store is rolling out Drive Up soon

what does MDU do that mygo doesn't

I'm SICK of the number of apps we have... like seriously, consolidate.

myDriveUp is only for Drive Up orders, which is useful because with a two minute goal time, you need to see what’s what pretty quickly. myDriveUp also has additional functionality, like the guest having to sign for their order that doesn’t exist in myGo currently. That being said, if a guest wants to cancel an item or change anything about their order, it has to be done in myGo which defeats the point of having another app.

myDriveUp is only for Drive Up orders, which is useful because with a two minute goal time, you need to see what’s what pretty quickly. myDriveUp also has additional functionality, like the guest having to sign for their order that doesn’t exist in myGo currently. That being said, if a guest wants to cancel an item or change anything about their order, it has to be done in myGo which defeats the point of having another app.
Omg if mygo let guests sign so we didn’t have to keep a book of order numbers that would be awesome

Back