MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

How big a space would you need to be kept over time? one 'page' of notes that stayed around for say a max of a week, a day, 15m as long as you were logged in, 30 days or something else? Anything is possible, I'll look at how much its used to see where it fits into the grand scheme.
Personally just for a day would be pretty good for me.

THIS— along with auto login to apps for their workcenter. Gatekeeper should login to every app, not just the ones you open in the first 30 mins after signing in.

What's the 30m deal? I hadn't heard about that, did it just start happening in the last couple months? We're coming up to some work for gatekeeper and that shouldn't be happening.

What's the 30m deal? I hadn't heard about that, did it just start happening in the last couple months? We're coming up to some work for gatekeeper and that shouldn't be happening.
There's a grace period after signing in that lets you automatically sign into other apps. After the period it requests you to log in again if you open an app you arent signed in to. Didn't know it was 30 minutes, seems like 5 to me.

Also please extend the log out period to like 8 or 9 hours. Like a usual shift is. (I believe its like 6 or 7 hours right now.)

Also please extend the log out period to like 8 or 9 hours. Like a usual shift is. (I believe its like 6 or 7 hours right now.)

It's 8 hours now. So annoying. Happens at the very end of almost all of my shifts. So much fun to get thrown out of your last OPU because you have to sign in again. Usually, there's a bonus that the device will decide it needs to be rebooted for the scanner to work too.

There's a grace period after signing in that lets you automatically sign into other apps. After the period it requests you to log in again if you open an app you arent signed in to. Didn't know it was 30 minutes, seems like 5 to me.

Yeah it’s 30 (I checked one time lol).

If you’re working on gatekeeper (@mobileFellow) then I definitely second extending log in period to 9 hours as well as signing in to one app should sign in to all.

Yeah it’s 30 (I checked one time lol).

If you’re working on gatekeeper (@mobileFellow) then I definitely second extending log in period to 9 hours as well as signing in to one app should sign in to all.

Or even a pop up list after logging in that allows you to select the apps you want to log into for the day.

Accidentally hitting "Sales Performance" in myWork is always annoying if you weren't logged into MPM, since it forces you to log in again to do anything else. I wonder how much that button is actually used for the intended use.

Accidentally hitting "Sales Performance" in myWork is always annoying if you weren't logged into MPM, since it forces you to log in again to do anything else. I wonder how much that button is actually used for the intended use.
It’s good for seeing what the markup on an item is

Back