MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

It’s like using someone else’s computer and the spacing is all messed up 😂 it’s such a slight difference but on a small keyboard I’m pressing the wrong buttons when I get the zebras with them new keyboard
It also now keeps caps on when you switch from numbers back to letters which MESSES ME UP when I’m entering my password lol

It’s like using someone else’s computer and the spacing is all messed up 😂 it’s such a slight difference but on a small keyboard I’m pressing the wrong buttons when I get the zebras with them new keyboard
Yeah it takes some getting used to, but I think I’m making fewer typing errors than I was before. Maybe that’s just because I’m being more careful, lol.

I always have to type in my password 3 times bc I manage to somehow mess it up every time lol
I'd rather type in my password once or three times in a day and spend 30 seconds while I'm helping a guest doing that then wait for it to take 3 minutes to restart 20 times a day

Anyone think the devices updated to Android Oreo? They seem different.. Like the switch when your taking an item is fucked up now which makes me think the system changed.

Back