MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Be weary of guests wanting items and for you to "keep them in the box" because they collect them. The myDevice will not show the box barcode as street dated. Only the items inside. And the registers will literally let you ring up the street dated items if you scan the box. No this is not a mispick. The DPCI is the exact same in the box.
@mobileFellow @mobilelady @taytay what on Earth..

Be weary of guests wanting items and for you to "keep them in the box" because they collect them. The myDevice will not show the box barcode as street dated. Only the items inside. And the registers will literally let you ring up the street dated items if you scan the box. No this is not a mispick. The DPCI is the exact same in the box.
@mobileFellow @mobilelady @taytay what on Earth..
Barcode on the box (assuming you mean the one on the DC label) is DPCI barcode. Issue therefore is UPCs are street dated, not DPCIs. This should be fixed

I can't decide which part of the Empty Packages app is funnier- using a huge, pixelated version of the icon as the splash screen, or that the name of the app on the main screen is A28264829 or something.
Who TF created the empty package application. It's useful AF but literal trash.
It uses a team member name of "Joey Tester" or something like that; I was like who is this, did someone take my mydevice?

I just love how switching between myWork and Move breaks the scanner, especially when our ETL-Log forces us to cheat BRLA by pulling any ghosts manually in myWork instead of hitting All Items Scanned. "Why are your pulls taking so long?" Well...

I just love how switching between myWork and Move breaks the scanner, especially when our ETL-Log forces us to cheat BRLA by pulling any ghosts manually in myWork instead of hitting All Items Scanned. "Why are your pulls taking so long?" Well...
Audit breaks it too sometimes

I can't decide which part of the Empty Packages app is funnier- using a huge, pixelated version of the icon as the splash screen, or that the name of the app on the main screen is A28264829 or something.
It’s awful... the splash screen is laughable

It inspired me this morning

CarefreeCavernousIberianbarbel-small.gif

@mobileFellow scanner not working after using certain apps is still a bug

as is Recieve not allowing you to scan item barcodes for damage/no pack slip. Super annoying
we're running in circles on the scanner ... we made a thing to make it easier (we have control) - but several apps skipped out. they are trying to get them in the fold now-ish ... mywork, move, all the friends should have it soon - and then we can stop running in circles and fix whatever breaks in one place.

we're running in circles on the scanner ... we made a thing to make it easier (we have control) - but several apps skipped out. they are trying to get them in the fold now-ish ... mywork, move, all the friends should have it soon - and then we can stop running in circles and fix whatever breaks in one place.
Pls pls fix audit. It takes control of the scanner and won’t release it to other apps

How does the scanner even work. I thought the app would just listen to keyboard events. It seems way more complicated for no reason.

Just so you know, we noticed that using the multitasking button (the square) to swap between Move and myWork breaks the scanner pretty quickly (especially if you backstock in myWork), but going to the home screen and swapping apps that way doesn't break it. Not sure if that's actually significant but it seemed like it might help narrow something down?

Also why on earth opening any other app breaks the Verifone on the myCheckout? And why does simply clicking the square on the myDevice totally reset Save the Sale mode in myCheckout?

Just so you know, we noticed that using the multitasking button (the square) to swap between Move and myWork breaks the scanner pretty quickly (especially if you backstock in myWork), but going to the home screen and swapping apps that way doesn't break it. Not sure if that's actually significant but it seemed like it might help narrow something down?
That’s literally annoying as crap. I rarely visit the home screen (unless, you know, the damn scanner stops working.)

Back