MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

So they removed revision label printing... This is all trash.. View attachment 8084

Noticed that earlier in the week. Such a bummer. On a revision with pegs, you can at least choose the price accuracy/pegs option to print less labels. Still a waste though. Going to have to order a lot more labels more often. Oh, wait.....I'm losing that capability soon. Hmm....🤔

Did you also notice when you enter a pog into myWork and select print signs and labels, it now gives you the option to print the pog?

@taytay We've had a problem with OPU not being in their locations when a guest picks them up. Turns out, when your scanning in the bag to the location, sometimes it gives you an error. If you move to another location until it works, the myDevice will still tell you to pick it up from the first location that had an error.

@taytay We've had a problem with OPU not being in their locations when a guest picks them up. Turns out, when your scanning in the bag to the location, sometimes it gives you an error. If you move to another location until it works, the myDevice will still tell you to pick it up from the first location that had an error.

You don't need to move to another location for it to work. Just rescan the original location until epick decides it wants to work.

So the move app has been painfully slow and dropping [move-10011] error codes among others for the last 2 to 3 days. Is the an isolated store thing or has/is it happening elsewhere?

So the move app has been painfully slow and dropping [move-10011] error codes among others for the last 2 to 3 days. Is the an isolated store thing or has/is it happening elsewhere?
It was happening all day today. It also seemed to be affecting ePick as well.

Wasn’t price change supposed to be integrated into mywork 2 by now? It’d just be nice to have the last selling price of missed salv in there!
It was officially announced in this weeks “stores weekly” so I assume some time this week hopefully.
What’s the new tool and where do you access it?
If your store has access yet it’s under mytasks in mywork
Edit: you can check out a video for it on workbench under setting transitions

Last edited:
It was officially announced in this weeks “stores weekly” so I assume some time this week hopefully.

If your store has access yet it’s under mytasks in mywork

Damn, I just checked and we don't have it yet.

It thankfully groups all the department codes into one, like "Electronics" so you don't have to go looking on TWT for all the pogs you have to set, and then you get checklanes junk mixed in because you share a department code. It shows a button to tie and the % in inventory. Its all in really small text with a bunch of buttons and words and drop downs everywhere, its very cluttered, you just have to click around until you find the list. Really would be way simpler if I made it but hey.

Anyone else having issues with Move wanting less than the VCP quantity in lower/uppercase shelves? I'll stow a casepack with a VCP quantity of 12, then get that same casepack a few days later in Move, except it wants 6 -- even though all 12 are still there. Even more annoying is that there is a WACO a few sections down that has 7 in it.. but Move doesn't want those, it wants this casepack.

The entire point of grouping is to prevent that, right? Everyone who used to be backroom knows to pull all 12 when this happens, but everyone else either hits 6 and pulls the entire thing (causing a ghost) or rips it up and takes just 6, leaving a ripped, half full casepack on the shelf (arguably just as annoying as the ghost, if not more).

On my days off, someone else does the GRC2 pull and ends up taking all the cereal casepacks in the pull instead of burning them and taking the openstock boxes first, so my aisle gets hit with a ton of backstock when it doesn't need to be. I try to put the cases a section after the boxes, so that it gets to the openstock shelves first, but that's not always possible and no one else seems to care.

Yes, I find case packs being pulled before openstock. Being "new" to the backroom this drives me crazy. The wacos are overflowing. I find this happens in cereal, beverages and candy.

Back