MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I guess the scanner breaking is now fixed. I just made it a full shift without having to reboot!!! (versus once every 3 minutes)

I had never really experienced the logout bug but now that is really bad. Come on, I shouldn't get a logout popup everytime I scan something. I figured out I can close all apps and it seems to fix it for a bit which is better than a full restart but if we could have things that just work... it would help us work...

I'd rather type in my password once or three times in a day and spend 30 seconds while I'm helping a guest doing that then wait for it to take 3 minutes to restart 20 times a day
I had never really experienced the logout bug but now that is really bad. Come on, I shouldn't get a logout popup everytime I scan something. I figured out I can close all apps and it seems to fix it for a bit which is better than a full restart but if we could have things that just work... it would help us work...
Be careful what you wish for :) I warned you it was really annoying... SDTMs use a lot of apps on a daily basis, and are constantly switching between them... so it’s super annoying for us.

Be careful what you wish for :) I warned you it was really annoying... SDTMs use a lot of apps on a daily basis, and are constantly switching between them... so it’s super annoying for us.
It doesn't make me login, it just says you've been logged out. I click the X and go back to what I was doing. And I was a SDTM/GSA for 6 months and I am aware

I guess the scanner breaking is now fixed. I just made it a full shift without having to reboot!!! (versus once every 3 minutes)

Not sure where that came from. 10 minutes into my shift this morning had to reboot because the scanner stopped. Also just rebooted on break to fix the lag it does now.

A few of our devices have alarms set on them, you can see when they're set for on the lock screen. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off, anyone know how?

Lol so having ePick, myWork 2.0, and myDay open are causing the scanner to stop working now.
I think it’s strictly myWork. We don’t have myDay and myWork when it resets and I have to relaunch I find that’s when the scanner stops working.

Anyone else have a app called 'PTT Express' appear on their devices? I found it on one device today but cannot find it on any other one.. I can't even find a document on it

Maybe some sort of accessibility thing. Sometimes TMs turn on the setting where the zebra yells at you and tells you whatever the button you’re pushing is
Looking up the name in google/zebra’s site; the app is actually for push to talk; Home Depot current uses it on their TC70s

Back