MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Today I tried the method in EXF of typing in 1 less than I needed to make sure all of my outs were filled. It failed. Still did not pull every out that had a backroom location. 🤷
I dropped a “one for one” (stupid new name btw) for a pog today and it said something like 9 DPCIs and 30 eaches. I went to pull it and it was only one item in move.

Hmm, this surprises me as looking at everything surrounding the code it should pull all if you change the number to anything else.
I can take a look if you want me to because Move and the other teams need to know if this actually isn't working.
I'd just need your store #, (the batch name if you remember) and the ~ the time you clicked 'drop batch'

I'll PM you. For the DPCIs that did pull, it worked great. I needed 6, asked for 5 and the batch had me pull 6.

I dropped a “one for one” (stupid new name btw) for a pog today and it said something like 9 DPCIs and 30 eaches. I went to pull it and it was only one item in move.

Yes! Had this happen today too with baby food. Which is why I scanned EXF thinking it would grab the rest.

Today I tried the method in EXF of typing in 1 less than I needed to make sure all of my outs were filled. It failed. Still did not pull every out that had a backroom location. 🤷

Strange, that worked for me when I did the Boots revision.

Cosmetics backroom area is so small that everything gets grouped in the proper wacos so I was able to pull all 3 instead of the 2 I requested.

Strange, that worked for me when I did the Boots revision.

Cosmetics backroom area is so small that everything gets grouped in the proper wacos so I was able to pull all 3 instead of the 2 I requested.

That was going to be my plan too. Thought I got it all, but then when I worked it out 2 items were still located in the backroom.

@taytay, I was trying to do an exf's on a new pog & came up zero on items in the back. There was a location of certain 1 item. So, we have to update SFQ first & confirm the count, then exf? Would that trigger the batch? I did ask other folks & got no real answers.

@taytay I've been noticing a weird glitch today when updating sfq in EXF mode. Here's what's happening.

I scan an item and go into EXF, click the "on floor" link and update the count and update it to 0. All's good.

Staying in EXF mode I scan the next item and it shows the previous items "on floor" number I just changed. In this case 0. However if I scan it again or exit EXF mode, it will then show the correct "on floor" number.

It only does that after I update a count and it doesn't matter if it's 0 or not, it just displays the previous items sfq on the next item. Makes updating counts difficult when scanning down an aisle. Any idea?

Since @taytay is around....could you talk to someone about looking into how the new epick distributes items between the 7 DPCI limited batches. It really makes no sense right now and appears to be random. If we get a big order, let's say 21 DPCIs, that will split into 3 batches. That's fine. We can sometimes get 3 TMs to work that. But, each of those batches will often include backroom locations and the same general areas on the salesfloor. It would be extremely helpful if say one batch would have the backroom locations, assuming there are 7 or less, and that the floor locations are all over the place. We've got TMs tripping over each other in the backroom aisles looking for school supplies for the same order. If we could get those batches to group to together based on location that would be wonderful.

I've been able to reproduce it in an emulator, but not 100% of the time.
Hmmm
If you scan the next item quickly, it'll show the old number almost 100% of the time. If you wait, it's like 50/50. If you scan the next item a bunch of times, it'll also usually show the new number eventually.

So this might be the wrong thread but here goes…

Move was being it’s ever loving broken self, giving use error codes of Move-10011 and quite a few other ones.

Back