MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

What am I missing ? What has changed with the revision labels ? We are still sent the strips and change all the pegs.

Shouldn't have to change all the pegs, did not have to change all the pegs in the old system. Do now, of course, unless you sit there and look up everything that changes. But 9 times out of 10, only 1 or two labels on an everyday revision will change on pegs.

Shouldn't have to change all the pegs, did not have to change all the pegs in the old system. Do now, of course, unless you sit there and look up everything that changes. But 9 times out of 10, only 1 or two labels on an everyday revision will change on pegs.
Oh. I like to change all the pegs. Looks nicer and makes more sense to the pushers.
Plus labels like the ones from feeding changed from all white regular to unit this time.

Oh. I like to change all the pegs. Looks nicer and makes more sense to the pushers.
Plus labels like the ones from feeding changed from all white regular to unit this time.

I'm not trying to second guess you on this but why would it make more sense to the pushers if only the labels are changing? I understand if maybe they're kind of switching around but what we are looking for is when like 1 peg changes a label and nothing else in the pog changes, we'd like to be able to print that. Not to mention how many revisions have no labels, and are just ties.

I've identified 22 items in 091-11 and 091-12 that are incorrectly setup but are currently being requested a lot for pulls and have submitted an incident to the item team to rectify.

Thanks for checking. Most of the one's I've encountered were for Barbies in 086-06

Back