MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Taytay manually set one of our printers to do this and it did not fix the issue. It works fine *until* you print something with POS/mydevice.
So than the printing service is setting the ON-FEED option back to IGNORE. I don't know if it being in JOURNAL mode automatically sets the ON-FEED to IGNORE, because JOURNAL mode means the printer wont search for black bars when printing, and wont continue to the black bars when printed partially (defect labels on a shelf label media)

So than the printing service is setting the ON-FEED option back to IGNORE. I don't know if it being in JOURNAL mode automatically sets the ON-FEED to IGNORE, because JOURNAL mode means the printer wont search for black bars when printing, and wont continue to the black bars when printed partially (defect labels on a shelf label media)
But it's not otherwise all printers across the enterprise would have the same issue.

But it's not otherwise all printers across the enterprise would have the same issue.
I really wish my AP would let me bring a printer home to figure out why they are so funky, when I print out centered text the printer doesn't do anything. The VERY EXAMPLES FROM THE ZEBRA HANDBOOKS also don't print.

Does anyone else have an issue where you search for a word in mywork and if searches for that word twice, back to back with no spaces? It’s been happening the past few days for me.
Yep. As well as after a lot of actions it searches for a big long sanitized json string.

I really wish my AP would let me bring a printer home to figure out why they are so funky, when I print out centered text the printer doesn't do anything. The VERY EXAMPLES FROM THE ZEBRA HANDBOOKS also don't print.

Yep. As well as after a lot of actions it searches for a big long sanitized json string.
Take my printer home & I will look the other way. Just bring back, please.

DBZ

I'm not sure what happened with my GS printer. @taytay maybe you worked some serious sorcery? I meant to ask my SETL if she had anything to do with it, but I forgot. I also don't think she fixed it. The thing was working beautifully! If the label wasn't faded and dirty, I would have wondered if we got a new one.

DBZ

Does anyone else have an issue where you search for a word in mywork, and it searches for that word twice, back to back with no spaces? It’s been happening the past few days for me.
Yes this was happening to me too. When I would go to try the word again, the single word would be in the history though. I just clicked that and it worked fine.

@taytay was price match updated this past week to fix the scanner bug (it was one of the apps that broke the scanner IIRC)? It looks a little different too.

It has a bug though. It only pulls T.com stock. So if there’s an in store only item we want to price match, to say, amazon, the app is no help. It throws an “item not found” error.
I'm not familiar with the team / service that powers price match, but if anyone can get me example DPCIs / TCINs I could try to pass them along.
I think price match uses the public data that the flagship app uses.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
I'm not familiar with the team / service that powers price match, but if anyone can get me example DPCIs / TCINs I could try to pass them along.
I think price match uses the public data that the flagship app uses.
literally just any in store only DPCI. I'll post one tomorrow (unless another GSTM can grab one tonight). Essentially, what the app *should* do, is pull from my work, with just using price data from t.com *when available*

Items are scanning with upc for my device instead of dpci and pulling up not on file. Namely half the batteries. This is effecting mywork only

Last edited:

gsa4lyfe

Always here
"I finally heard back, yeah, there was a change in a back end system that had a side effect of impacting the myWork app."

You can always use myStore
It’s gone now and I forgot to screenshot but the global outage report said they discontinued some program today and didn’t realize how it was going to effect a bunch of items. They had to go in and manually update a bunch of stuff apparently

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
It’s gone now and I forgot to screenshot but the global outage report said they discontinued some program today and didn’t realize how it was going to effect a bunch of items. They had to go in and manually update a bunch of stuff apparently
High key how does this happen? Like how do you decommission an entire product system and not think like “hey let me make sure it isn’t still used for thousands of products”?

@taytay (I know it wasn’t you but curious if you had any insight?)