MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Why do the new zebras keep disconnecting!?!? If I see “dogonnit, something went wrong” one more time, I’ll throw it against the wall.
Go to HUB, then profiles, then toward the bottom there is one that’s about “tcwireless”, tap on that, then Re-profile it. I’ve done that with new ones I get and I have 95% less network issues.

Has the Pricing app been not popping up the keyboard when you go to salvage something for anyone else lately? We tried it on multiple zebras today, and when it'd ask how many, the keyboard REFUSED to come up.

Has the Pricing app been not popping up the keyboard when you go to salvage something for anyone else lately? We tried it on multiple zebras today, and when it'd ask how many, the keyboard REFUSED to come up.

Yes, and PackAndCry I will have to check that cause I got it to work, but coworkers couldn't and I couldn't figure out why. In a hurry without time to figure it out but it won't let you salvage it either. You can't tell it how many and you can't just hit "salvage" to move the process along. You are stuck at that screen.

I will check like jimjam said to see if I was connected to a printer vs my coworkers which may not have been.

It usually doesn't make you for salvage, since nothing needs to print for that.
You would need to be in case it needed a Special Handling sticker for ESIM tho, right? Our equipment has the worst nuances with programming so I wouldn’t be surprised if you had to be connected to a printer “just in case” when trying to salvage. 🤷‍♀️

You would need to be in case it needed a Special Handling sticker for ESIM tho, right? Our equipment has the worst nuances with programming so I wouldn’t be surprised if you had to be connected to a printer “just in case” when trying to salvage. 🤷‍♀️
At least as of when Halloween went salvage, they stopped printing the special handling stickers.

They sucked ass then, cause my store emptied out like the place was fucking looted. The backroom was bursting and the floor was empty like we were about to close.. But no we never did anything useful.. Ok.. If you say so..
If the flow and dayside teams were good, instocks was less useful. We were the bandaid team, when the store got torn up and over/under-stocked

At least as of when Halloween went salvage, they stopped printing the special handling stickers.
No they still do and did for Halloween for me.
It’ll prompt you to connect to a printer if you salvage anything that’s special handling

More like Mywork leaked to target. Mywork search has always SUCKED
I think he means specifically how they are filtering out items like cleaning supplies and such things like that. So the search results change constantly. (Search Lysol on the website - like 5-6 items come up instead of dozens that used to)
Not the general awfulness of search

There's always such a huge discrepancy between myCheckout and target.com shipping speeds. Target.com says 2 days. myCheckout is nearly a week. Guests turn it down every time, lots of lost sales from what I'm guessing could be just simply bad code. Figures.

There's always such a huge discrepancy between myCheckout and target.com shipping speeds. Target.com says 2 days. myCheckout is nearly a week. Guests turn it down every time, lots of lost sales from what I'm guessing could be just simply bad code. Figures.
Yeah mycheckout is wonky sometimes it will show faster than .com sometimes slower

Anyone's Target Mobile have a specific myDevice for them? We actually removed the charging connector at the bottom, which turns it into a USBC port, so now they keep it charging through a cable in their cabinet instead of messing with batteries.

Back