MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I noticed on Monday it wasn’t loading Sales for the previous day. I have been on vacation since then so I can’t say past Monday.

MPM 2.0 wasn’t working a few days ago for today and previous day metrics. It seemed to work fine today.

The mind splitting headaches they cause me would be nice to not have.. I always had my screen turned almost three quarters down. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea to have the screens on %100 full blast all the time was a fucking idiot. Battery burn down mean anything to anyone? Cause you just did it to your users.

Brightness has been added into the old Bluetooth page (home screen, arrow in white bar, settings).
I haven’t seen an option for Large Text yet. @Amanda Cantwell
And the RFID scanners coming unpaired every day is super efficent, too!
Depending on the Zebra, Bluetooth can be in MySettings or in the old Bluetooth page.

Anyone else have issues with the new devices loading WiFi connection ever single day and having to restart them everyday? All 22 new ones do this.... I haven’t called CSC yet but I plan on it

Anyone else have issues with the new devices loading WiFi connection ever single day and having to restart them everyday? All 22 new ones do this.... I haven’t called CSC yet but I plan on it
We got new ones but we didn’t touch them for a few days after they were setup. It’s suppose to configure itself over a few days with the WiFi connection whether connected or not.

I usually close but opened a few days ago and saw this. Took 15 minutes per device to get them working which was insane.

Back