MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

The funny thing about the global issue with the ❗ error in MyWork is that I can scan the same thing in Audit and it shows the location info like normal

....even though the metadata comes from the same place?!?!

IANAP but the same function might not be reading the same info or the brain gremlins have switched there feeding grounds again.

Some systems are still using Telnet they said. (Those, surprisingly, are probably the apps that still work lol)

@taytay Does this mean price change will be a part of mywork 2.0 come May?
I know the MW2.0 teams have bigger fish to fry but front end really needs last sold price in 2.0 *before* price change goes away.

at least at my store, that's the price we use when selling items that are missed salvage but were not pulled from floor. I assume there are other stores that use the same method.

I know the MW2.0 teams have bigger fish to fry but front end really needs last sold price in 2.0 *before* price change goes away.

at least at my store, that's the price we use when selling items that are missed salvage but were not pulled from floor. I assume there are other stores that use the same method.
Should be back on mw2.0 once price change is

I think all stores do that tbh. I’ve heard of some just not selling the items but I think that’s picking an unnecessary argument. I always sell them the item at last sold

I think all stores do that tbh. I’ve heard of some just not selling the items but I think that’s picking an unnecessary argument. I always sell them the item at last sold
Yeah it just makes sense. We’re gonna get rid of it so if someone wants to pay for it, might as well. Plus it just creates a poor guest experience if you deny the purchase.

Yeah it just makes sense. We’re gonna get rid of it so if someone wants to pay for it, might as well. Plus it just creates a poor guest experience if you deny the purchase.
There used to be some metric that we got measured one based off the amount of salvaged items that ring at the register but I don’t think it exists anymore

Welp the Zebras were working fine today, no doubt due to the heroic efforts of @mobilelady and a 16 pack of Red Bull (*conjectured), and thus I was able to get this bread. Unfortunately, I left it in the oven too long (10 hours) and it burned my STL's ass pretty badly. Thankfully CTT has +100 to coaching/CA resistance and takes no damage. An all around appropriately lit day for Payday Eve!

MyAlerts, MPM2.0 and Learn@Target all going away. Being rolled into one app. Pilot results are the new app sucks. All the information I don't need shoved in my face. All the information I do need not available or barely functioning. Was truly fun today when MyAlerts was shut off by corporate without telling us too.

Those seem like all totally unrelated things LMAO. Why would they put them into one app? And Learn@Target was kind of beautiful.

MyAlerts, MPM2.0 and Learn@Target all going away. Being rolled into one app. Pilot results are the new app sucks. All the information I don't need shoved in my face. All the information I do need not available or barely functioning. Was truly fun today when MyAlerts was shut off by corporate without telling us too.
What’s it called?

Listen y’all know I’ve been wanting to consolidate apps but those seem like the most random apps to combine. Why not myalerts with that other new news app that my store still doesn’t have?

Back