MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I'm glad people are willing to use it, the better part about the newer way, is that if one store reports it, once it's fixed, it'll be fixed for all stores.

Does anyone know are NOF cases supposed to be marked resolved so quickly (within hours) and then they just take a while to fix or did it glitch and should I resubmit>
Submitting the NOP via MyWork works but it seems to resolved the case with no actual resolution. I waited a week and no resolution on an Up&Up item matching the UPC. They only updated or fixed it after I submitted a different MySupport ticket via the computer.

Any one else get an update to the move app? It has a join in-progress option. I'm hoping this fixes the problem of batches disappearing after the app freezes. It also shows the minutes that batch has been worked for and option to filter the batches by type.

Any one else get an update to the move app? It has a join in-progress option. I'm hoping this fixes the problem of batches disappearing after the app freezes. It also shows the minutes that batch has been worked for and option to filter the batches by type.
I saw that, too. Didn’t explore in depth because I don’t use Move, but saw it had all changed around and was like, “neat!”

Got that update and also noticed different fill options in myWork when you click on Manage Inventory.

One thing to note, you need to key in a different number than the default number that appears when you click manage inventory

I have a question @taytay... I've had some trouble with the audit app. I've adjusted certain quantities multiple times, and had to submit the adjustments via website when they never changed. Is that normal?

One thing to note, you need to key in a different number than the default number that appears when you click manage inventory
Wait I am confused? What exactly do you have to do? I was having issues with it today but I also never set a POG before today (no training obv)

Are you certain the count is going through? We've found issues in some stores where drastic counts are not accepted by the stores and thus expire and reset.

I ended up going the MySupport route and they directed me to go through the website and submitting it. I followed their directions and changed it in the Audit app via Zebra 3 or more days in a row. Never changed. It would change initially, but minutes later, it would go back to the original count. After submitting it via the website, it was eventually fixed.

Hmm. Unfortunately I don't know how Audit itself really works on the inside.

Submitting a mySupport / calling CSC next time it happens with DPCI(s) old qty, new qty, and time stamps could have the audit team look.

Actually, I just remembered something else, another issue we've seen is for items located in the backroom.
You must complete each audit task for every location. Items with backroom locations with have their locations added to your audit task list and the OHQ update will not go through unless you also audit the affected backroom locations.

The backroom audit is out of my hands unfortunately. I know it has been getting done, though! And one of the items in particular, we didn't even have in our store. The quantities were off and it was PIPO. Very easy to look for in the back. We didn't have it. After I followed directions and submitted the issue on the website, it eventually got fixed. Just seems a little out of the way for something that should be fixed relatively easily with the Audit.

If you do the default, it might not add it to the batch. It depends on your overall sales floor need, how many other pulls are in your gun, and likely some other things.
If you change it to any other number it will become an overridden item which will drop into the batch.

Can it...not....do that? If I'm EXFing, that means I need the item.

@taytay known issue where mywork sub apps like defect don’t always pull in the correct DPCI (it’ll do the last one the sub app used instead of the current one)? Ive almost defected out the wrong thing multiple times lol
Every time I pull line listing it always tries to tie some random item I scanned earlier first. I got back and select line listing again and it works but super annoying

Annoyed with how much they’re shoving into the mydevice without fixing what’s already on there. Now as leadership we won’t be able to call alert one for emergencies. We have to fill out a form on MyHelp. Here’s to hoping we never lose internet during an emergency 🙄

Annoyed with how much they’re shoving into the mydevice without fixing what’s already on there. Now as leadership we won’t be able to call alert one for emergencies. We have to fill out a form on MyHelp. Here’s to hoping we never lose internet during an emergency 🙄
I never understood alert one. If it’s a real emergency, shouldn’t 911 be the first to call?

I never understood alert one. If it’s a real emergency, shouldn’t 911 be the first to call?
Yes 911 is the first call for injuries or fires and all the normal things you’d call 911 for. Alert one is for the second call after you have first responders on route. Alert one is also for other emergencies like your store lost power, water or heat. There’s a whole flip chart that breaks down almost every emergency and who you contact in what order. Having it on the mydevice is fine as long as it works because the person who answer the phone when you call just fills in a form with a ton of questions then someone from HQ contacts you in about 30 minutes to get details and tell you how to proceed. Any real emergencies are handled by law enforcement or medical but things like lose of water is a more internal issue. I typically call my PMBP after alert one because he’ll have an answer before they will typically

Today I tried the method in EXF of typing in 1 less than I needed to make sure all of my outs were filled. It failed. Still did not pull every out that had a backroom location. 🤷

Back