MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

The target app. Mycheckout never shows the right date
I ordered something using MCO, it told me a week & got it in 2 days with free shipping. We're out of stock on the item.
Okay thank you. I've been telling guests the date on the target app because they would just decline it every single time if I told them the date on the myCheckout. Was going to be super embarrassed if I was lying the whole time.

Anyone else having a problem in mywork where if you go into EXF for an item, and go back out, it goes to a screen that says there's 0 results for your search so you have to scan the item again? It's happened on every device I've used the past week.

Anyone else having a problem in mywork where if you go into EXF for an item, and go back out, it goes to a screen that says there's 0 results for your search so you have to scan the item again? It's happened on every device I've used the past week.
It happens when you switch out of myWork and back. It does a search for the json the item returned. Idk even how to begin to think why it would do that. Their code must be severely messed up.

It happens when you switch out of myWork and back. It does a search for the json the item returned. Idk even how to begin to think why it would do that. Their code must be severely messed up.
That probably explains why I see the the string of random text when switching in and out of MyWork. It’s essentially the dataset entry you would see in greenfield.

I know these aren’t myDevices but I couldn’t find a secondary thread to post this and I’m not starting a new thread for one picture, but look at the new printers!

Attachments

• 2BA3E2D3-6010-44E7-9C2F-FE3B3B30C386.jpeg
    2BA3E2D3-6010-44E7-9C2F-FE3B3B30C386.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 55
MVIMG_20200823_193644.jpg

myCheckout giving me mixed messages. So awkward for the myDevice Target app to say it's in stock and then have the guest wait while the verifone turns on and then the myCheckout says this hot mess.

Target app on myDevice is so ancient a lot of items are "in stock" but not actually in stock on guests target app, or myCheckout, leading to confusion when saving the sale.

Back