TARGET TALK: MODERNIZATION EDITION

Can you add the walkie codes as well? Like code yellow, red, etc... I heard them once at orientation and the only one I'm sure of is yellow.

Don't forget 1:1 - instead of EXF we are now doing 1:1 (caf) pulls by fill group BEFORE we start freight. Now try that in stationary, toys and market. I get that when you get the 1200 DPCI 5000 eaches down....not...but some haven't even started their freight for 2 days...

Amaylyn

"THIS SUM BULLS-...eye."
Can you add the walkie codes as well? Like code yellow, red, etc... I heard them once at orientation and the only one I'm sure of is yellow.
Holy crap! I only heard them once at orientation, too and when this little old lady fell by my register and couldnt get up I didn't know what to do! Obvs by now I got it down, but I feel bad for idiot new me looking around all helpless 😞

Holy crap! I only heard them once at orientation, too and when this little old lady fell by my register and couldnt get up I didn't know what to do! Obvs by now I got it down, but I feel bad for idiot new me looking around all helpless 😞
Hit the button for backup & call for Gs with a walkie for help.

I called a code brown the other day. Team we have a code brown on G19. What is a code brown? Go to 2...... Dog shit people.....it’s dog shit.