Archived Teacher Prep discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodyNN

Plays with strings; Bacon Number of 2
A friend shared a FB post today that Target is going to be offering an additional discount to teachers next week. The web page to "verify your status" is giving me an error, and the original poster even said that the page would not be live until 7/15, the first day of the discount.

Once I get to a real computer, I'll pull a screenshot to share.

Has anyone heard of this? Or is this just another FB scam?

Haven't heard of this, but the TM working out the new bullseye playground set was being swarmed by teachers yesterday

Here's the sign that was posted on FB. I don't work till Saturday which is why I'm asking here. :) And the verify page is www.target.com/teacherprep

Attachments

• teacherprep.JPG
    teacherprep.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 98
Target.com/teacherprep

Good only next week (7/15-21) and only for specific items, Bullseye not included.

15% but have to have the coupon and teacher ID.

He says in that bit that "Target will neither confirm nor deny".

The Teacherprep link finally loads a non-error page, although there's still no information.

My question is if this event works if you're a homeschooling parent with a discount card from HSLDA as a homeschooling parent. If so, I'm all down to save more money on things I need to get for my little guy to start school. If not I'll just wait till we get closer to starting school .

My question is if this event works if you're a homeschooling parent with a discount card from HSLDA as a homeschooling parent. If so, I'm all down to save more money on things I need to get for my little guy to start school. If not I'll just wait till we get closer to starting school .
I'm not sure what that means, but if it confirms you belong to some type of granola crunching hippie homeschool consortium I'm down with giving a discount. ;)

I'm not sure what that means, but if it confirms you belong to some type of granola crunching hippie homeschool consortium I'm down with giving a discount. ;)

hahaha I love that. I'm sure most people would get offended, but I honestly find that funny. I'll ask my GSA's and GSTL tomorrow if they know. I was just curious if it still counted as a teachers discount or not because I know it does in some places from what I've read.
Thanks for the laugh!

The site where they get their discount, "goes live on the 15th"
Now...what could possibly go wrong?
I don't know about you guys but we're dealing with a lot of aggressive angry Bullseye shoppers. We get calls all day looking for specific items.
When we try to put merchandise out they swarm our vehicles. It's like the insanity with the Hatchimals when they first came out.
The main thing most of them want are little bags of erasers.
I dread Monday.

We've started staging the "dump bin" One Spot items in wacos with sticky notes with the locations so they can easily and quickly just be dumped in. Makes it easier to get it done fast before the rabid teachers hunt you down.

It's too bad the discount can't be used for Bullseye Playground stuff. The past couple weeks trucks have been loaded with that stuff.

Ugh...my store is making it right for those that aren't teachers or couldn't be bothered to do the online form.

The site where they get their discount, "goes live on the 15th"
Now...what could possibly go wrong?
I don't know about you guys but we're dealing with a lot of aggressive angry Bullseye shoppers. We get calls all day looking for specific items.
When we try to put merchandise out they swarm our vehicles. It's like the insanity with the Hatchimals when they first came out.
The main thing most of them want are little bags of erasers.
I dread Monday.

Same here and this years BTS bulleseys shop stuff isn't even that cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back