Archived Teacher Prep discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corp. explicitly stated that NO signing would be sent and stores shouldn't create signing, but I came in today to find a bunch of hand made signs sitting at my service desk. Lots of clip art... and comic sans.

Reactions: Dog
I stopped in at my store last night. They've got the sheet with the barcode that was posted on the other thread hanging up at every register. In full view of the guests. When our GSTL made a point a few weeks ago of making binders for each register with the current sale paper and coupons and stuff in it so it wasn't visible but still accessible.

*headdesk*

Corp. explicitly stated that NO signing would be sent and stores shouldn't create signing, but I came in today to find a bunch of hand made signs sitting at my service desk. Lots of clip art... and comic sans.
If I saw comic sans I’d rip it down or just passive aggressively ask what corporate would think of the sign if they walked in

Laughing at this event cause we still only have about 1/8 of back to school set still tons of outdoor furniture. So what are teachers gonna get when it’s not set completely set until after the event.

Laughing at this event cause we still only have about 1/8 of back to school set still tons of outdoor furniture. So what are teachers gonna get when it’s not set completely set until after the event.
Ours is set, but basically empty. It starts tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️. Glad that I’m off!

I hope this doesn't give away my location, but they sent us official ISM that we have up right now 🤔

Also, I might be on crack, but I thought I read in the stores' weekly update that Bullseye is included?

I hope this doesn't give away my location, but they sent us official ISM that we have up right now 🤔

Also, I might be on crack, but I thought I read in the stores' weekly update that Bullseye is included?
Yup— teacher stuff in bullseye counts

But— new this year— no barcode from verification or no teacher id, no discount.

The discount works with the bullseye items and other non-traditional back to school items. There are a couple of exclusions like clearance items. Everything is in your July addendum. And your weekly summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back