Archived Team discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to use my team discount for LA fitness, can I sign up a family member to use it primarily, and I'll just pay?

For example. I want to allow my 16 yr old brother to use LA fitness using my team discount, but nothing for myself, just that I'll be paying for it.

Would this be okay, or would I get into trouble for it?

Thank you in advance

Fitness Center Discounts
LA Fitness has steadily increased its presence across the nation by focusing on good health. You can join LA Fitness for just $29.99/month with no registration fees. Click here to get started today.

All Target team members are eligible for special discounts at fitness centers. Learn more about fitness centers by visiting My Discounts and clicking on My Discounts Website.

Fitness Center Discounts
LA Fitness has steadily increased its presence across the nation by focusing on good health. You can join LA Fitness for just $29.99/month with no registration fees. Click here to get started today.

All Target team members are eligible for special discounts at fitness centers. Learn more about fitness centers by visiting My Discounts and clicking on My Discounts Website.

I cannot find terms & conditions that would answer my question in the opening post. Can you please guide me?

Go to targetpayandbenefits.com, search under discounts.
This is what I found:

MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY

You may be required to register for an account on the sites in order to take advantage of certain features of the sites. If you choose to register on the sites, or if you otherwise provide information on the sites, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sites, and (b) as permitted, maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information to BenefitHub that is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or BenefitHub has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, BenefitHub has the right to suspend or terminate your account and to prohibit any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof) by you.

You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the service´s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BenefitHub of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) BenefitHub recommends that you exit from your account at the end of each session if using a public computer. BenefitHub cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.

Does this mean I have to be an account holder just for my brother to receive the family member discount?

Here is your answer. You had to go through targetpayandbenefits or ehr.
Team members should bring verification of employment when enrolling directly at a club.

Side note to everyone: there is a lot of new discounts added for spot team members. Get on ehr or targetpayandbenefits.com to access.

Been calling both Target HR and payandbenefits and all I do is be put on hold. No one picks it up. The only one that would answer is the people over at pay and benefits and they'd transfer me to the HR which only puts me on hold then disconnects. Tried it around 7 times. Does any one even have a direct answer to my original question rather than directing me to call a number where I'm only gonna be placed on hold and hung up on.

Did you try on going on ehr & discounts/perks? If you read my post, you have to bring spot verification of employment to la fitness & ask them that question. When I got my phone discount, I signed myself & parents with new contracts & got the discount for everyone.

Finally got ahold of the Target HR. They said he has to be a legal dependent in order for him to get the discount, even if I signed up for myself first and add him on.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back