Team lead starting pay

So I have been with target for four years now I have worked in every area of the store except front end. I am going to be promoted to fulfillment operations team lead. How much should I expect the pay to be is it the 19 minimum or do my four years count towards putting me above that. I didn't know if you have room to negotiate or you just get what you get with tl level.

So I have been with target for four years now I have worked in every area of the store except front end. I am going to be promoted to fulfillment operations team lead. How much should I expect the pay to be is it the 19 minimum or do my four years count towards putting me above that. I didn't know if you have room to negotiate or you just get what you get with tl level.
TL starting wage is (TM starting wage+$4). You can use your four years as the reason for experience. Doesn’t hurt to negotiate to get higher pay.

I see this as highly unlikely because the new bump in starting pay puts existing TL's with 0-6+ years of being a TL at the same base pay rate as new TL's. Meaning if they give you more than the base, you will start out making more than your new peers.

Edit: I am not telling you to not try though!

Back