Archived The Big & Dandy Plano thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLANOGRAM PEOPLE HELP ME.

sisGRV3.jpg

Burt's Bees. Now the problem is that the planogram calls for like 8 things to be on the peg-hooks on the section to the right.

help how do I fix this.

Can you come to my store and teach the plano team what those black inventory control thing-a-ma-jigs are used for?

PLANOGRAM PEOPLE HELP ME.

sisGRV3.jpg

Burt's Bees. Now the problem is that the planogram calls for like 8 things to be on the peg-hooks on the section to the right.

help how do I fix this.

Can you come to my store and teach the plano team what those black inventory control thing-a-ma-jigs are used for?

I'll just get my plano team to your store and have them teach your team. They put them up on each one during the reset. I just wish my store's team would kindly remember to use the medium hole, not the largest hole on the black inventory circle since the largest one keeps moving back and failing at it's purpose.

I've made sure of all cosmetics has them, including the cotton ball peghooks that don't need them. My DTL is a little crazy about them.

Also because I swear I'm going to try and get the lowest shrinkage rate in the store stg. I WILL CONTROL THIS ENTIRE INVENTORY.

lol in my store we cal them PITA's (pain in the ass) we have been using them for years though before my DTL went all crazy like PUT THEM EVERYWHERE! i was like WE HAVE FOR YEARS! i made it my goal one year to make sure they were on every peghook lol. as for the burts bees thing i dunno ill check out my pog and see i didnt do the rev and peron that did didnt tell me about any issues.

My support wont let me log in :(
I did the two REV for that, and I don't recall having that issue. The first REV was adding peg bars, and the second was replacing labels. Sorry I can't help further.... I would definately consult MySupport, if it will work that is.... Good luck!

lol in my store we cal them PITA's (pain in the ass) we have been using them for years though before my DTL went all crazy like PUT THEM EVERYWHERE! i was like WE HAVE FOR YEARS! i made it my goal one year to make sure they were on every peghook lol. as for the burts bees thing i dunno ill check out my pog and see i didnt do the rev and peron that did didnt tell me about any issues.
Inventory Control Clips (or pac-mans) are your best friend... don't believe me, ask our DTL.

Am I the only one that hates those things? The tables are a mess but you have to make sure all items are pulled to the front. IMO zoning is more important AND as a flow tm it's a pia to move those dang things everyday. I hate them I hate them I hate them. Thank you

I took a picture of it to show you but i don't know how to upload it. The burts bees. Basically. We have two rows of hooks in there

I took a picture of it to show you but i don't know how to upload it. The burts bees. Basically. We have two rows of hooks in there

Yeah I spent my 30 in the fixture room trying to find what I needed and looking at the POG like 20 times. Ended up finding an extra back row hook holder there, and one inexplicably on the Laneige lotions.

rI7OOHA.jpg

I hate how almost all of the lip glosses and balms and lip shines are out of stock we can't seem to get them in :mad:

My new stl made everyone take turns putting up pacman's though out the store.

Am I the only one that hates those things? The tables are a mess but you have to make sure all items are pulled to the front. IMO zoning is more important AND as a flow tm it's a pia to move those dang things everyday. I hate them I hate them I hate them. Thank you

My GSTL made me put Pacmen on all the checklane peghooks.

Does someone jappen to have a picture of AX5898? It's supposed to be a Q-tip/tissue paper fixture. Curious about what it looks like and where its supposed to go.

Does anyone have the Sonia Kashuk brush display fixture numbers?

Yeah I spent my 30 in the fixture room trying to find what I needed and looking at the POG like 20 times. Ended up finding an extra back row hook holder there, and one inexplicably on the Laneige lotions.

rI7OOHA.jpg

I hate how almost all of the lip glosses and balms and lip shines are out of stock we can't seem to get them in :mad:

What my store's set looks like as well.

Does someone jappen to have a picture of AX5898? It's supposed to be a Q-tip/tissue paper fixture. Curious about what it looks like and where its supposed to go.

Does anyone have the Sonia Kashuk brush display fixture numbers?

The Qtip fixture got thrown out at my store a couple years ago and hasn't been missed. It was about a foot tall, 4-5 inches wide and 2 inches deep, a qtip holder (cup like) at the bottom and a vertical tissue box above that. It attached to the endcap similar to how a callbox does IIRC.

If you need your Sonia display numbers just open up Online Planogram and pull up your Sonia POG, they should all be listed on either the front page or the line listing.

Off topic here, but does anyone have the part number for the 4 pocket adhesive label holders that hold the pog header labels on the backside of endcap boards?

My binder was lost during a tsc remodel and no combination of descriptions is helping me on SAP...

Off topic here, but does anyone have the part number for the 4 pocket adhesive label holders that hold the pog header labels on the backside of endcap boards?

My binder was lost during a tsc remodel and no combination of descriptions is helping me on SAP...

I have a sheet of them in front of me and there's no # attached, but I believe it's

haha, oops! I definitely didn't mean to post that because I could not find the number anywhere. It only says "MEXICO" on the sheets and I have no packaging. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back