I'm Lost! The REDCard Thread

My store was green for the first time in quite awhile last week. While I think its helped a bit, I think it has more to do with our new ETL-GE who has really stepped up our game and works with cashiers that struggle with selling RCs

We haven't made goal all year. When our dtl told us goals would be giving down, ours went up. We barely squeaked by with our goal last year. The company is down too, so it's not just us. The 10% is not helping us at all.

Just curious....has the 10% promotion helped your store's RC goals? For us, it's done nothing. For the last couple of weeks, it's been tough going trying to get people to sign up and unfortunately, my store has zero bump with the 10% deal.
I haven't seen a bump.

My store is crazy about them, we got a new ETL-GE back in January and she really improved things, I don't know how but we all do better with red cards, plus she isnt mean about anything and really warmed up to everyone. We always make our weekly goal, but if we don't (I think it happened only once or twice this year) everyone is depressed.

We've been green for 56 weeks, but surprisingly the 10% thing hasn't helped us make goal any faster. Last few weeks we've just barely scraped by on Saturday night to make it.

Workbench, MyPerformance. Ask your GSTL where she posts it--apparently she doesn't, but you might give her the idea.
We have some sort of calendar on the wall that has numbers but I haven't looked at it long enough to actually understand it

Hi, I'm new to Target, Sales floor. But will be cashiering sometimes, I'm wondering if a Guest wants to sign up for a Red Card, how do I sign them up, do I have to scan something, press a certain button

Hi, I'm new to Target, Sales floor. But will be cashiering sometimes, I'm wondering if a Guest wants to sign up for a Red Card, how do I sign them up, do I have to scan something, press a certain button

Scan the pamphlet and follow the prompts

You give scan the terms and conditions pamphlet, then give it to them, the card reader will ask if they want to do credit or debit, if debit they give you a blank check which you run through the check scanner, they give you their id you put there info in the computer afterwards they verify its correct and that's it

Any clue what this is? o_O

46d9f674d2947aae671c252f9579f2a4.png

You give scan the terms and conditions pamphlet, then give it to them, the card reader will ask if they want to do credit or debit, if debit they give you a blank check which you run through the check scanner, they give you their id you put there info in the computer afterwards they verify its correct and that's it
Thanks, I haven't seen this pamphlet on my cash register, where would it be located

Back