I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

Can't you just deny it? I mean how can Target prove that you're dating a tm, to, or ETL? Besides, what if it's just sex?

You see my problem is that while looks are great if I'm going to 'flirt' with someone there has to be a brain to back it up.
I find really smart people sexy and unfortunately; a) a good portion of the ETLs I met didn't seem to fall into that category and b) the few who were that smart knew not to excrete where they get their sustenance.
Plus flirting with bosses makes other TMs talk behind your back which is equally not worth it.

Last edited:
There is often a lot of flirting going on at my store, some of it serious, and some of it not, with quite a few TMs dating each other. We're a fairly tight-knit team here at T-XXXX so there's a lot of jokes, friendly competitions, flirting, etc. Although if someone started flirting actively with the ETLs people would probably start talking, especially since most of them are married.

My flow TL caught me flirting with the only attractive TM. Now every time I have to go to an aisle close to her he says "you can go to that aisle but I better not catch you flirting with,.."

There isn't any cute guys at my store. Most of them don't meet my expectations enough to flirt. It kinda sucks!

nope, but I am old married person.

When I was 16, and at my first job - then sure. The guy was my age, though, and not my boss.

Definitely during my college years... I ended up dating the guy who worked with me.

I'm really bad at flirting. Apparently I do it without even trying and I give girls the wrong impression.
My ETL-LOG and I never got along until he put in his two weeks.
Once he put in his two weeks he started flirting with me and we ended up hooking up.

No...cause flirting can be mistaken for something else and it leads to drama. You don't poop where you eat

Like @antivibe, people often think I'm flirting when I'm not. There's this one older TM who always finds a way to mention he has a wife when I talk to him (I swear I just make small talk), and once a guest even suggested I was flirting with a male TM (I WASN'T, I was just looking at him as he was talking!!!)
I'll admit that I am naturally friendlier with the male TMs, especially the good looking ones. But I just make conversation, I never flirt with them. That would just be unprofessional.

I flirt with everything that moves in the store. Co-workers(male and female, but i roll straight), guests, etl's, stl, the dvd that fell off the shelf( "did u fall from heaven? let me help you up"). Just cause someone flirts with ya doesn't mean they are "trying" to hook up.

I'm gonna start flirting as soon as I have all my shit done.

Even if I wasn't married, I probably wouldn't flirt with anyone I work with. No one at work is very appealing to me, but we do have a lot of nice looking females. A lot of flirting going on at the store I work in.

God no. 99% of the women I work with are 30+ and married and I'm gay so the guys are an auto no. I admire anyone who has time to flirt, though, even if I wanted to most days are too hectic.

Back