I'm Lost! The Target Dating Thread

Damn. How do you concentrate?

I must be weird. Never really had a thing for a TM or ETL. We've had cuties but I've always seen them as bosses and co-workers first. Besides, wouldn't you want to be with someone that doesn't work at Target?

Tried asking out the Plano TL, she said no since she still occasionally runs the backroom. I'll try again later if I ever become a TL.

Last edited:
My Etl ge and I have been flirting for the past few weeks. Last night I happened to be at a bar not far from spot and who do I see there her and the Etl sales floor. They waved I waved backed. I feel like I should have made a move. This morning I get a txt from her asking why I didn't buy her a drink

Are you a tm? I find it odd you have the etls number. She is probobly interested but that is a huge conflict of interest.

I guess my store is a lot messier than most when it comes to dating. Two of the SrTLs used to date, the SrGSTL is currently dating a GSA, the PPTL and the BRTL are involved, and the same BRTL is also involved with a different GSA. Oh, and the PPTL has also been involved with a SrTL as well, but just casually. And that's only the half of it in terms of socializing. However, none of it is public knowledge at all, so it doesn't cause problems as far as HR policies, etc.

I guess my store is a lot messier than most when it comes to dating. Two of the SrTLs used to date, the SrGSTL is currently dating a GSA, the PPTL and the BRTL are involved, and the same BRTL is also involved with a different GSA. Oh, and the PPTL has also been involved with a SrTL as well, but just casually. And that's only the half of it in terms of socializing. However, none of it is public knowledge at all, so it doesn't cause problems as far as HR policies, etc.
The SrGSTL/GSA one could get someone in a lot of trouble.

Question to the ladies, if a girl gives a guy Hershey Kisses, then walks away without saying a word. Does it mean any thing?

There is this TM I work with that will always come up to me and it looks like he wants to talk and it's weird because he'll just stand there as I try to make conversation because like I'm a friendly person right. And tbh he is kind of weird. I mentioned it in passing when me and my SFS captain were talking about weird TMs because my SFS captain is never on walkie and doesn't talk to anyone other than like BR and me. He was like maybe he likes you. Didn't give it a second thought. Then he comes up to me yesterday and does the same no talking and standing there while I'm trying to push my flat and he was all "hey do you wanna hang out sometime?" No I really don't and I never gave him an actual answer lmao. Unfortunately he has my number as we exchanged a few months back in case of shift swaps. He hasn't texted me yet tho...

Back