To That One Guest - II

When I worked the middle, I'd get annoyed about people putting a bunch of small rugs down on the floor and just leaving them there. And in Kitchen when I'd find boxes of small appliances opened, styrofoam packing pieces nearby - do they not see the display model right there? Putting those boxes back together is not easy. But yeah, your gripe is legit - working retail, we see evidence way too often of how some people can be such jerks.
Agreed ! Blow dryers and curling irons unboxed daily in hba!!!

Local small grocery store a few years ago I saw a Karen poking holes in the packaged refrigerated chicken parts. Thighs specifically. I confronted her and said "what the hell are you doing? You're tampering with the food." The meat guy was replenishing up and down the aisle, I called it to his attention. He removed about 1/2 doz opened packages then told her to get out of the store. "Leave the cart here, take your belongings and get out NOW."

Socks and undies. Open a package (or twenty), drop them on the floor, then take an unopened package to buy.
I guest service the shit out of people when I see them do that. People aught to know their sock and underwear size at this point as well as how to read a package. I can understand why that one Target on Reddit spiderwrapped their entire men's basics area.

While covering a break at Pizza Hut I saw a family grab boxes out of the hot case, open them, *poke* them before closing the box & putting them back.
I pulled them all & tossed them in the trash as they watched then told the people behind them it would be awhile before we had any more ready.
The asshole family had the GALL to say they would wait for FRESH ones to come out but wouldn't pay so I rang everyone else up & printed out receipts for them to hold onto to.
Every time pizzas came out, the assholes would try to step back in front of the line but I would box up the pizzas for everyone who had paid & the folks in line kept paying while the assholes kept getting passed over.
When they finally said they'd pay, I sent them to the back of the (rather long) line. They ended up leaving :)

Deodorant. Take lid, seal cover off & sniff it. Then, put it back on the shelve with lids back on. I have no idea where your nose has been.
Yeah, I'm always finding a few of those little inner plastic covers on the floor and in the self-pushers. But, I don't think anyone is pressing their nose on the deodorant - ?? Or touching it with their fingers. If anyone really is concerned about the possibility, they could just wipe the deodorant with a paper towel before using it the first time.
What irritates me more is finding something like I did a couple days ago - one of those expensive jars of Olly sleep aids opened and the foil seal broken, presumably so someone could taste test? Or a large container of Tylenol opened, I guess because someone had a headache? Good grief, if a *guest* (a person acting like a guest isn't this rude) really feels such a need, open one of the littlest containers.

Nothing is worse than what they do to Style Basics! Every damn day - underwear, socks and t shirt packages ripped open and contents scattered.
One day I had cleaned up all of boys basics. Every single damned ripped package was in a three tier on the other side of the metal wall, impossible to see. While working on training bras I heard a rip from the other side. Popped around, and in the immaculate area was a woman holding a ripped package. I told her she wasn't supposed to open the packages. Kid you not, her words - "Oh, I didn't know that." How do you not know you shouldn't commit vandalism? How do you not know you shouldn't destroy something that doesn't belong to you? Especially since she didn't have the excuse that there were other similar packages, I had removed every single damned one.

Throw the bitch out of the store. (if only) Today I was looking for some Prell shampoo, the cheap stuff. No luck at Target but I did fine a piece of pizza crust and a Starbucks cup with a little coffee in it next to the designer shampoos, shoved behind a few bottles. Pigs.

they usually just throw the seal covers on the ground and it's disgusting
Those little plastic cover things have a tendency to just pop off and fall on the floor if you're not quick enough to catch it. The deodorant aisles are part of my area and I see it happen all the time. They're not being thrown on the floor intentionally, at least not all the time. Although the ones I find in the self-pushers - those I do think are put there on purpose. It's not going to just fall in there.

Most people are disgusting and stupid, no tolerance for them. Rather go fly fishing than interact with them; I'm not very friendly anyway.

Those little plastic cover things have a tendency to just pop off and fall on the floor if you're not quick enough to catch it. The deodorant aisles are part of my area and I see it happen all the time. They're not being thrown on the floor intentionally, at least not all the time. Although the ones I find in the self-pushers - those I do think are put there on purpose. It's not going to just fall in there.
That does make a lot more sense but unfortunately I've seen people throw them on the floor with my own eyes. Finding them in the self-pushers is pretty common too

TTOG: If you're unable to put something in your cart due to weight / size, please, for the love of God, let someone know you need help. Don't just grab a sign off the shelf, bring it up to the register, pay for the item and *then* go and get it.

We called AP just to be sure you weren't pulling a fast one. Turns out you were legitimately trying to buy the carseat, you just couldn't fit it in your cart. However, that's quite possibly the stupidest way to go about the situation.

I have no hope in humanity lately. 🤦‍♀️

TTOG: Seriously? Letting your kid chew on the paperboard box the tube of mascara came in and then leave it laying on the floor, along with an expensive bottle of body wash with the pump head broken off, is a cool thing to do? Honestly, what is wrong with you? Didn't realize the paper was chewed on until I picked it up and touched the part that was still wet with your child's spit. At least, I hope it was a child because that would at more normal than an adult chewing on it. You're not only a shoplifter but you're disgusting too.

TTOG: I'd really like to know, just out of curiosity, how you managed to so completely undo a side cap filled with floss and toothbrushes? You even managed to break several fastbacks. Seriously, I have a hard time seeing how someone could accidentally bump the side cap with their cart and cause so much damage. So I'm thinking that you're a teenager with nothing better to do than to goof around with your friends at Target and you rammed the side cap with your cart. Do me a favor and grow up a little.

TTOG:and your snippy wife..just because you overflow the checkout belt in 30 seconds doesn't mean the cashier will scan and bag your items in 30 seconds. Your eye rolling wife who was clearly annoyed that I wasn't moving fast enough...no thank you for your "help". What I need ed was for you to get the hell out of the store.

In my best Captain Voice: To the bitch Karen "don't throw your reusable bags at her (cashier) and leave her alone and let her do her job. Smiles from the kid grimace from the bitch.

Back