To That One Guest - II

TTOG: You grabbed a stack of gift cards that you wanted various values on with NO scan code - numbers only, meaning they all had to be keyed in MANUALLY.
You tried to be oblivious to the long line behind you but they weren't having it & it took everything I had not to crack up at some of the comments while you dithered over which card & how much.

TTOG: You grabbed a stack of gift cards that you wanted various values on with NO scan code - numbers only, meaning they all had to be keyed in MANUALLY.
You tried to be oblivious to the long line behind you but they weren't having it & it took everything I had not to crack up at some of the comments while you dithered over which card & how much.
What cards don’t have a barcode? I’ve never seen any brand without one

Starbucks gift cards are barcoded for holiday & specialty but our core/every day cards are not.

TTOG: if you want something five bucks cheaper than you saw it for, just wait for me to scan it and lie to me about the shelf sticker. Don't tell me up front that the price was really unclear, and then claim it was definitely $5 lower after I scan it. You'll just waste your time waiting for the GSA to wander out of wherever he hides and send you to the service desk

They didn't even pay attention to her behind them until she tried to fit her big ass buggy of easter groceries through the door. Haha. Then she complained how it wasn't clear where the exit was when we have a huge enter/exit set of doors.

I have to think she was casing the joint, as nobody can be that stupid.

I should say be that stupid and still manage to work a card reader to complete the transaction.

quick question, return with expired receipt, do we honor price originally paid for or last selling price?
If it’s a Target brand item you would do a no receipt return but honor the original price paid. Call the GSTL over to override it going onto a merch card. If it isn’t a Target brand item I’ll tell them the receipt is expired and I can’t do the return. All while smiling pleasantly at them.

quick question, return with expired receipt, do we honor price originally paid for or last selling price?
No receipt return for last selling.
If it’s a Target brand item you would do a no receipt return but honor the original price paid. Call the GSTL over to override it going onto a merch card. If it isn’t a Target brand item I’ll tell them the receipt is expired and I can’t do the return. All while smiling pleasantly at them.
We don’t have to do this. Target owned brands have one year with receipt. Without receipt/over one year it’s normal return policy.

Agree with CeeCee and Amanda. We have a policy already in place. Follow it.

Back