To That One Guest - II

ttog sorry that I dropped your dish soap while I was getting another order (I pulled out a big box and it was stuck to the tape and fell). if it makes you feel any better it splashed all over me so I had to complete the rest of my shift smelling like dish soap. hopefully you forget about the order and it goes RTS.

ttog sorry that I dropped your dish soap while I was getting another order (I pulled out a big box and it was stuck to the tape and fell). if it makes you feel any better it splashed all over me so I had to complete the rest of my shift smelling like dish soap. hopefully you forget about the order and it goes RTS.

Can't you just have flex grab another dish soap?

I was resetting the "Bags" aisle today, think sandwich bags and Ziplock bags, when a guest asked me if we carry pint sized freezer bags in the store. I knew we had none on the pog, so I checked the mydevice. I couldn't find any and started to look it up on the app. She says to forget it and she'll order them on Amazon. Then she says .... your loss.

I'm thinking .... bitch, what about this dog and pony show says Unknown orders the product?

The other day I bumped into a very young couple having an explicit and casual chit chat about their sex life in one of the sporting goods aisles. Guy and girl both looked like 12 or 13. The gist of the conversation was the little boy whining about not getting head often enough. It was gross. 🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔

I was resetting the "Bags" aisle today, think sandwich bags and Ziplock bags, when a guest asked me if we carry pint sized freezer bags in the store. I knew we had none on the pog, so I checked the mydevice. I couldn't find any and started to look it up on the app. She says to forget it and she'll order them on Amazon. Then she says .... your loss.

I'm thinking .... bitch, what about this dog and pony show says Unknown orders the product?
I have never seen a pint-size freezer bag. Ziploc, glad, etc have quart and gallon compose freezer and storage varieties. The smaller sizes are sandwich and snack which are not available in freezer grade plastic.

TTOSCOG: Y'know, tugging on the receipt as the machine prints it doesn't print it any faster. It just jams it (or you tear your receipt) and I have to reprint it.

Go away.

TTOG: I'm not even sorry you had to wait for an electronics TM to help you with a case last night. We were both having the damndest time trying to open it, so he said he would find another one for you, which he did. Instead of being civil and saying '"Thank you" you sighed under your breath and cursed us out and called the whole situation a fiasco...

...🙄🙄🙄

1. Excuse us for helping you
2. It was hardly a fiasco, you just hated that you had to wait
3. How about not shopping a 11:45 PM? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

TTOG: Why are you complaining about us not having enough TM on the salesfloor, but when I follow that up with asking if your finding everything/have any questions you don't need my assistance. There was also a swarm of red shirts at the huddle not far from you.

TTOG, thanks for not scratching off the silver stuff from the access code on the 50 gift cards you're giving me.
Lol um yeah had a lady legit had $500 in gift cards she got from her work, bonuses im assuming. But she was mad cause i had to question it. And sat for a good hour scathing that crap off. Mind you they were in the sums of $10 and $5.

Oh they didn’t even have that? Yeah they’re outta luck. Maybe they can look it up without but I doubt it... it would get the guest out of your face though

No card at all. She wanted me to look it up like Kohls and JCPENNEY can.

Guest today begged me to help her pay her red card payment without out the car or payment slip. After the 10th time of her asking me to "look up her account" or throw 10 credit cards at me, I wanted to ask her how bad she was in debt.
Don't think I've ever had a week where I wasn't asked about looking up a card by at least one guest. They won't take no for an answer either. I've had dozens tell me that they have looked up their Redcard info before. I've worked for Spot for almost 19 years, and in that time, we have never had the ability to look up credit card numbers.

this is bad advice
Policies aren't a suggestion they are the rules and you can’t get in trouble for following them. Bending them and allowing exceptions is how guest entitlement gets out of control. If the guest realizes they will only get away with what store policy allows you have less problems at guest service in the long run especially with repeat guests.

TTOG: Due to a storm rolling thru, a nearby lightning strike knocked out power just long enough for the lights to flicker & the registers to reboot.
You, kind sir, were the only one who was understanding when I warned you that it would be awhile.
You happily waited in the cafe & were exceedingly gracious.
If only everyone was as understanding as you were.

TTOG: Due to a storm rolling thru, a nearby lightning strike knocked out power just long enough for the lights to flicker & the registers to reboot.
You, kind sir, were the only one who was understanding when I warned you that it would be awhile.
You happily waited in the cafe & were exceedingly gracious.
If only everyone was as understanding as you were.
Omg i would’ve given them at least 10% off for being so nice bc so many guests would have a fit

TTOG: use your eyeballs please. When the SCO screen says “a team member is coming to check your ID” that means a team member (me) is gonna check your ID. So annoying when I see them just staring at the screen and then i go over and log in and then they’re just standing there. And I’m like uh can I see your ID. And they’re like “what? My ID? UGH” and they make a huge dramatic show about pulling out their wallet and getting their ID. Like if you are literally reading that I am coming to check your ID then have it out and ready!!!!

Back