To That One Guest - II

Her, actually. after I typed in the id number on the military card, it came up that she hit her limit. She then accused me of mistyping it and proceeded to read me not one but two different ID numbers that weren’t on the card to get around the limit.

Do you know how to read a military id?

Every other guest who hands one to me tells me to use the ID number printed on it. This guest read numbers off the top of her head that did not match anything printed anywhere on the card.

Maybe she was tired of you not processing her return but can't say it's a scam. Just trying to cheat the system.

TTOG:
Oh, you bought a Google Home Mini in July 2018. That's cool.
Oh, it doesn't work anymore? That's sad, and I am sorry to hear that. But you're outside the 30-days electronics return window clearly printed on your receipt. I can maybe give you in store credit.
Oh, you don't like that the new POS update says you can get $24 for it? Aww, well, that sucks. You're still under Google's 1-year warranty, so talk to them.
Oh, you want a manager? Okay.
Oh, the manager backed me up (miracle!!) and now you want Guest Relations' number?
Sure!! Explain to them how you don't like not being able to scam us lol.

That was hot at your store? Really? We got a shit load of them and sold almost none. After Christmas, we had a clearance focal with nothing but those things piled up on it. They still didn't sell. I assume they all eventually got sent to salvage because they FINALLY disappeared one day in early February.

That was the the complete dud of Q4 at my store.

We could have sold them for you ten times over.

We had one get stolen so it was in our inventory and no matter how many times we fixed it, the website kept saying we had it in stock.

The toys guy got super tired of that shit.

TTOG: Are you really that tech challenged? I mean, props for knowing where to find your email and using the zoom pinch function but, lady, I told you to tap the "View Order Details" button to get the barcode if you don't have the app and you didn't bring your ID.

She zooms in on this and goes, "here it is!" all proud of herself. And she's not even like 40.

TTOG: Are you really that tech challenged? I mean, props for knowing where to find your email and using the zoom pinch function but, lady, I told you to tap the "View Order Details" button to get the barcode if you don't have the app and you didn't bring your ID.

She zooms in on this and goes, "here it is!" all proud of herself. And she's not even like 40.

View attachment 7933

Next time remind Stacy that drinking 3 bottles of Hypnotiq and then driving to Target isn't safe

TTOG: No, we didn't mis-ticket the ice cream. The ice cream that was on clearance sold. That's the POINT of clearance, to lower the price so it sells, and then we can get something new in. No, I can't price match a different flavor. We don't price match clearance. What do you mean, it's UNFAIR and MISLEADING that the spot where the clearance ice cream is empty now? We sold it. I can't give you butter pecan at the clearance price. WE DO NOT PRICE MATCH CLEARANCE. I can't give you the price no matter how much you demand it.

Thank you for talking down to me like I was a five year old, like I didn't understand how much an inconvenience I was giving you. I warned the front end that you were on your way there. (I also flipped the clearance tag and flexed the regular priced stuff over. Sigh.)

View attachment 7933
In fairness, one can have poor eyesight at any age. I got my first pair of bifocals when I was in middle school.

TTOG: I apologize if I seemed a bit off last night. It wasn't a good night for me. On the other hand, I honestly had no idea what the hell you were trying to do during your transaction. You had about six separate orders, which took you about 25 minutes to get through because of multiple mistakes, all of which were happening while I was trying to close my SCO registers and you just seemed to take your damn sweet time. 🙄

Oy lady who ordered approximately 50 infants clothes in a single OPU i hope you and your kid die in a car crash
That's a bit harsh, especially for the kid who couldn't control the ordering. Better to hope for a big speeding ticket or for the car to be damaged while Karen's in the store or a tire that comes apart and has to be replaced rather than patched.

Oy lady who ordered approximately 50 infants clothes in a single OPU i hope you and your kid die in a car crash

Guaranteed she's going to return at least half of it too. It happens everytime. I really love it when Karen has a huge kids clothes order because she's ordered everything in 3 different sizes, picks it up, has her kid try everything on in the family restroom, and then immediately returns what doesn't fit.

Rather than dying in a car crash I wish they got sentenced to one day of doing all of softlines reshop for every item they return. Death would be the easy way out.

Guaranteed she's going to return at least half of it too. It happens everytime. I really love it when Karen has a huge kids clothes order because she's ordered everything in 3 different sizes, picks it up, has her kid try everything on in the family restroom, and then immediately returns what doesn't fit.

Rather than dying in a car crash I wish they got sentenced to one day of doing all of softlines reshop for every item they return. Death would be the easy way out.
Oh please they’re not gonna return it bc they’re not even gonna pick it up, it’s gonna go RTS :p

Oh please they’re not gonna return it bc they’re not even gonna pick it up, it’s gonna go RTS :p

We have very little RTS, but what we do have is almost always rage inducing. That patio furniture that was STS because we don't sell it in store that's been taking up all your hold space? Yeah, that's going to go RTS. That PopSocket you and an electronics TM spent 20 minutes in the lockup looking for? Jokes on you. It will go RTS.

We have very little RTS, but what we do have is almost always rage inducing. That patio furniture that was STS because we don't sell it in store that's been taking up all your hold space? Yeah, that's going to go RTS. That PopSocket you and an electronics TM spent 20 minutes in the lockup looking for? Jokes on you. It will go RTS.
My store is having a MAJOR epick issue where 75% of RTS isn’t dropping in. So I’ve had to manually audit and found almost a hundred orders going to back to November.

My store is having a MAJOR epick issue where 75% of RTS isn’t dropping in. So I’ve had to manually audit and found almost a hundred orders going to back to November.

Woah. We have issues with missing RTS too, but not that bad. We typically do a manual audit every Monday while straightening up the hold sections from the weekend mess.

Back