To That One Guest - II

I missed the former and totally agree on the latter. Well, I agree with the former as well.

Now, since she was clearly already intoxicated,..... if AP wasn't there, what would you have done?
If I understand Target policy correctly, all that a TM can do is guest service them out of there. Which is tricky because while there are drunks that will put an arm around your shoulders and invite you to join in the drinking, there's also a lot of mean drunks. Me? I'd ask the LOD (sorry Leader) to call the cops, and then find someplace else to work (back room) so the drunk doesn't latch on, for good or bad.

I missed the former and totally agree on the latter. Well, I agree with the former as well.

Now, since she was clearly already intoxicated,..... if AP wasn't there, what would you have done?
A guy was completely drunk, trying to use sco. I just "helped" and voided the booze.

He never noticed. Lol

It's because there's really no standards among swimsuits. 10 plain black bottoms of the same size and similar cut can fit 10 different ways, and there's a lot of different cuts. If someone is debating between two different color schemes, two different style tops and two different cut or style bottoms the total to try on will easily end up 20+. My daughter wasn't picky at all but it still took 11 bottoms and 10 tops to find something that complemented her instead of working against her body type.

And some people dont want to strip that far down in public or have the money and good sense to buy it all, throw the bottoms into the washer, and then try the bottoms on.

I hated swim suits but it was far more understandable than 15+ dresses only to keep one.

TTOG. Not a huge fan of turning the corner to find you with an unopened box of street dated case stock that you took off of the uboat I was pushing and a giant knife in the other hand about to open the box. Not sure what you think this is, but you can wait two weeks for me to stock these hot wheels cars just like everyone else. Put the box down and keep walking.

TTOG: please let your granddaughter have some say in her own birthday gift. The whole point of her going shopping with you was to pick something out that she wanted, not to have you criticize or disbelieve her every time she showed interest in an item or had a question for me. Then you turn around and make snide comments to me for her not knowing what she wants, pretending like she can't hear you loudly complaining about her generation (and mine, for that matter). Please find a different hobby or just hush, either would work.

TTOG: When I am walking out the door at 8:30pm with my purse, a textbook and lunch bag, while texting on my phone, what about my appearance makes you think that I am the one person you must to complain to about the overflowing trash can outside the door? Clearly, I am leaving for the day and walking away from the door, so I am not really sure what you expect me to do with your comment “So you’re not going to clean it up?”

TTOG: If you see that I'm occupied with another guest at SCO, please for the love of God, do *not* repeatedly yell across the aisle: "Excuse me! Hello?! Excuse me! I need help. Excuse me!" That will only annoy me and make me less eager to help you. If you'd like to get my attention the proper way, press the help button and wait like everyone else.

TTOG: Me telling your kid that unfortunately I cannot give them your OPU without a barcode or an ID is not me being mean. You don't need to storm your lazy ass into the store 5 minutes later and complain to the SETL about how mean I was to your kid. SETL was standing right there while I was polite to your child, so you aren't getting me in trouble and you aren't getting a gift card for having to actually get your ass out of the car and come into the store yourself. And, if you're too lazy to come in and get your own order just do a drive up, dumbass.

To those guests: Please stop calling for a higher manager at guest services to ask when a certain product isn't on the shelf or for whatever other reason. The closing LOD usually doesn't want to leave TSC to speak to you and I've been reprimanded on the walkie when I called for him. I'm actually not sure if I should be more annoyed at those guests or the LOD for refusing to come out and talk to said guests.

TTOG: You ordered a large tea with light ice but came back within minutes because it had melted; not surprising since we're in Texas (aka 'Hell's furnace') after all.
That does NOT give you the right to try to push past the current guest the barista was waiting on to demand more ice.
Kudos to the barista for ignoring you until she'd gotten the other lady's order.

TTOG: Thanks for being understanding when I told you I couldn't sell you the street dated merchandise until tomorrow. Better yet, thank you for explaining to your son in an appropriate manner, why he couldn't have the toy. I wish all parents could handle things the way you did.

TTOG: I don't think I've ever seen a *mom* out-tantrum their child, but you did. I have no idea what your kid was doing to annoy you, but clearly it was something. You spent the entire time yelling at your kid and then tossing your items at the scanner to scan them. Thanks for the free entertainment 😂

TTOG: Thank you for telling me and our TSS that the couple who had just asked me a question was stealing. It's nice to know there are still decent humans out there.

TTOG: Thanks for your patience as I was trying to find out why our service desk seemed closed at 9:30pm. Instead of coverage, we just close it now when we bring defectives back?

Look guest if you make me grab your 20 items for an OPU then I'm splitting the order into as many bags as I can get away with and putting them all in separate locations so you can wait at Guest Services for some time.

Back