To That One Guest - II

Oy guest who ordered 16 boxes of diapers: STOP FUCKING. I WILL BUY YOU CONDOMS. FUCKING USE PROTECTION FOR GOD'S SAKE
Interesting that you assume it's for their own family's use. Could be the person is buying for a daycare center. Or they're part of an organization that provides "new baby kits" for single moms or families in need; there's at least one church in my area who does this. Or maybe they have triplets and just go through a lot of diapers.

29 laundry detergents is extremely high. Unless your store misplaced a shipper of them somewhere, no you don't have them. But, just having an on hand count doesn't not mean that the store doesn't have them. It just means you tell guests you don't have them. I find that shit everyday though.
But, where do you start looking? 0 in back means no place to start.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was something small like a pack of underwear or a non-essential baby item. It just boggled my mind that I could say there's no backroom location and she thought I could search the whole backroom while she was waiting.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was something small like a pack of underwear or a non-essential baby item. It just boggled my mind that I could say there's no backroom location and she thought I could search the whole backroom while she was waiting.
I was thinking of the 29 laundry detergents. For one item, it’s pretty much mission impossible. I guess guests who have never been in a stockroom truly have no clue...😁

Look in your bulk areas for a shipper, or unlocated case packs, and if no luck there, look up and down all of the chem aisles to see if there are any unlocated on the shelves. ASANTS, but if your brla is red, you never know what you might find. Just like a treasure hunt minus the treasure, and the fun...😁
Umm, personally I'd say there's still treasure to find. I found a copy of MLB 2K10 in the electronics stockroom (in 2018) once, plus a Google pixel 3 and two Gizmowatches another time

Interesting that you assume it's for their own family's use. Could be the person is buying for a daycare center. Or they're part of an organization that provides "new baby kits" for single moms or families in need; there's at least one church in my area who does this. Or maybe they have triplets and just go through a lot of diapers.

*will you people let me rant for god's sake nobody cares what you think*

I personally giggled at the condom comment. I think you get a bit of grief because usually you don't stop at venting, you describe how you sabotaged the order to punish the guest for using online ordering.

I personally giggled at the condom comment. I think you get a bit of grief because usually you don't stop at venting, you describe how you sabotaged the order to punish the guest for using online ordering.
I showed my husband a picture from reddit that a TM shared of an OPU containing various feminine hygiene products with the caption "someone's having a bad day" and he was absolutely appalled that anyone would post something like that - meanwhile I'm cracking up. :p

I showed my husband a picture from reddit that a TM shared of an OPU containing various feminine hygiene products with the caption "someone's having a bad day" and he was absolutely appalled that anyone would post something like that - meanwhile I'm cracking up. :p

I told another TM who I'm personal friends with outside of work about this one lady whp bought about three vaginal moisturizers and I said "her pusspuss is dry as fuck".

Thanks ASSHOLE who ordered the fucking NOP notebook. Setting my INF up for failure right off the bat.

ttog I just spent ten minutes following you and all of your shouting spawn through the costume aisles. Rezoning everything they ripped down, moving everything back to three aisles over, again rezoning the items that they ripped down for a second or third time, and refolding everything that you ripped out of its bag to look at. Thanks.

ttog I just spent ten minutes following you and all of your shouting spawn through the costume aisles. Rezoning everything they ripped down, moving everything back to three aisles over, again rezoning the items that they ripped down for a second or third time, and refolding everything that you ripped out of its bag to look at. Thanks.
Who shops that way, and teaches their children to shop that way? A generation of brats being raised by a generation of brats, that's who. My mother would never have allowed that, and would have been appalled if we didn't clean up after ourselves!

Can't stand it when I hear people go on about kids and their "feelings" and what they want, blah blah. You're a kid - you can have feelings when you turn 18, now STFU and go pick that stuff up off the floor.

I often hope that one time I shop for socks and underwear that someone does that near me so I can bitch at them for committing the crime of vandalism. Maybe more than once. Any saying it isn't, I will so light into them. It could be fun, being just a guest.

And when they do start to put your lettuce on top of the leaky meat package and you nicely but hurriedly ask them to bag your meat separately, they give the cold stare as if you're being both silly and unreasonable.

Back