To That One Guest - II

TTOG who dumped an entire bottle of conditioner out onto the shelf: ...why? You, who has to be a fully-grown adult (considering I had to stand on the base deck to reach the spill several shelves up) should be ashamed of yourself. It took me 20min to clean the shelf and all the surrounding bottles and now I smell like lavender.

Also, to the guest who literally stood in the aisle the entire time I was cleaning and debated which shampoo you were going to buy with your mother...there are more important decisions to spend that amount of time on!

I know Spot is trying to save shipping fees by having in-store and OPU gift card offers and excluding SFS orders, but if a guest doesn’t want to come to the store and is pissed off about losing out on the gift card, that’s just sending them over to Amazon...

I know Spot is trying to save shipping fees by having in-store and OPU gift card offers and excluding SFS orders, but if a guest doesn’t want to come to the store and is pissed off about losing out on the gift card, that’s just sending them over to Amazon...

Nope, my store honors those kind of tantrums and gives Karen the gift card.

TTOG: I don't care that you're a retired TM, nor do I care that you don't have a smartphone, I'm not just going to give you the additional 5% that was an app only deal. You're not entitled to anything just because you worked at Target. Yes whine that it's not fair and "sad" that I wont give it to you, but I'm just doing my job. 🙄

Nope, my store honors those kind of tantrums and gives Karen the gift card.
I will just never understand that mindset. The offer is the offer. If you do this, you get that. If you don't do this, you don't get that. Why is that so hard to understand? Why do people think they are entitled to offers that don't apply to them? Gah!

I will just never understand that mindset. The offer is the offer. If you do this, you get that. If you don't do this, you don't get that. Why is that so hard to understand? Why do people think they are entitled to offers that don't apply to them? Gah!
While I completely agree with everything you said I do get why they bend to those guests. It’s to get them back in the store to shop and spend that $10 and more. Because no one ever just spends that $10..

TTOG: At 9 p.m., you gave us the notification that you were 15 minutes away and on your way to get your drive-up for 12 gallon jugs of water.
20 minutes later, you were still 1 minute away.
Over an hour later you finally arrived. I ran out to you as fast as I could, made it there before 2 minutes were up, but you didn't have your phone ready because your girlfriend was playing games on it in the backseat, so I missed my time by 11 seconds.
Every order you make is enormous, you always show up late at night, you always say you're in your way over an hour before you show up but with an arrival time estimate of just a few minutes. And you never have your barcode ready, or your ID. I've gotten to know you since you order drive-ups several times a week. You have no kids, no disabilities, no time restrictions, no excuses. Just fucking go inside!!!

I know there's a way to close out the order without scanning the barcode, because I've had it happen to me twice when I've used drive-up. Since you've gotten to recognize this person by their orders, maybe it's time to talk to leaders about using that option to save your goal?

TTParentsWith4Kids: Good on you for not giving in to your screaming, crying youngest child who was having a meltdown that could be heard throughout the store. He wanted a toy because his brothers and sister got to buy something (with their own money) but you wouldn't let him get anything because he was being a brat.

If only other parents could do this...

Loved? Blech. But helping to find it, well, AND has to be zoned and have reshop put away, so not a biggie to find them and stay and fix it. Now if they are in the back room, that might take some sweet talking.

While I completely agree with everything you said I do get why they bend to those guests. It’s to get them back in the store to shop and spend that $10 and more. Because no one ever just spends that $10..
Then what's the point of restrictions?
Just give every guest a $5/$10 GC after every transaction all the time, every time, and discount it from the products.

Then what's the point of restrictions?
Just give every guest a $5/$10 GC after every transaction all the time, every time, and discount it from the products.
Because corporate wants it to feel like a reward. And doesn’t every Karen have that stupid little smug grin like she just won? Yeah that victory smile is what they want. It keeps bringing the (wrong) guests back through the door.

TTOG: You evidently don't know your drinks/haven't had your caffeine/are dumber than a box of rocks.

You: I wanna granday lattay with 2 extra shots of expresso (yes, she said EXpresso).
Me: So you want four shots then?
You: NO! I want TWO extra shots of expresso!
Me: A grande comes with two espresso shots already; would you like two more?
You: Nooooooo, I want a granday lattay with TWO EXTRA EXPRESSO SHOTS! How hard is that to do?!
Me: The drink already COMES with TWO espresso shots.
You: THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!! GOD!!!!
Me: Alrighty, then.

Hope you like decaf, bitch.

TTOG: You evidently don't know your drinks/haven't had your caffeine/are dumber than a box of rocks.

You: I wanna granday lattay with 2 extra shots of expresso (yes, she said EXpresso).
Me: So you want four shots then?
You: NO! I want TWO extra shots of expresso!
Me: A grande comes with two espresso shots already; would you like two more?
You: Nooooooo, I want a granday lattay with TWO EXTRA EXPRESSO SHOTS! How hard is that to do?!
Me: The drink already COMES with TWO espresso shots.
You: THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!! GOD!!!!
Me: Alrighty, then.

Hope you like decaf, bitch.
Lol charge her for two extra shots but then just give her the two that it comes with

Back