To That One Guest - II

TTOG:

Mam, I’m hastily carrying a T.V. that’s half a size bigger than me because there were no vehicles available and it’s a Drive-Up.

Do you really think I can help you?

Oh you’re right, of course. I should multi-task and use my mouth or shoe to check if we still have those queen-size bedsheet in stock on the Zebra.

To All Those Annoying Guests:
No, we don't have any more of the color-changing cups because they sold out the first day.
No, we're not getting any more in.
No, I don't know who might have any. Check eBay.
No, I'm not calling other stores to see who might have some.
Yes, I'm sure.

Tell 'em to look on FB Marketplace. Selling for 40 bucks in my area!

To All Those Annoying Guests:
No, we don't have any more of the color-changing cups because they sold out the first day.
No, we're not getting any more in.
No, I don't know who might have any. Check eBay.
No, I'm not calling other stores to see who might have some.
Yes, I'm sure.
Yep, they’re on eBay, and, no surprise, they’re not cheap...😂

I overheard the most Karen thing tonight. A guest was complaining about the store closing before she found everything she wanted, and was like “why even let me in the door close to closing if I can’t even get what I need, it’s kinda like, an injustice, you know?”.

Well maybe if you planned your night better you would have plenty of time to get everything you needed.

To the guest: I'm sorry I dropped your chair from the flat while helping with your carry-out. I obviously didn't mean to do that and I hope that you can still use the chair for a long time.

To that one guest: Sorry (actually not), but you can’t just sample the feminine freshener sprays on the shelf, people actually buy them. And I know when I confronted you about it, you said “I’m buying it”, but that’s not true. I heard at least 3 different sprays, with like 15 seconds separating each one. People who buy something don’t spray it three times in the store, that would be a waste. I’m pretty sure you sampled three different sprays.

So...I'm minding my own business and a guest asks me a question. I'm helping said guest and I need to use my zebra to look up an item. Meanwhile, boomer comes behind me and starts to say " excuse me". Keep in mind that unless you are standing in front of me then I don't know if you are talking to me. So finally he starts yelling " Hey I said Excuse me" I just went off on the guest " I'm helping someone else and when I'm done I'll help you" so I finish with the 1st guest and go back to the second guest. The boomer is like " I thought you were on your phone." I pull out my phone and is like this is what that looks likes . So obviously I'm using the technology Target provides and with the damn mask you can't see my mouth moving....he becomes very quiet at this point and is like I just needed to know where the bread was...🤦‍♀️

I think we’ve kinda stopped enforcing the limits altogether. We took the signs down and everything. Maybe it varies by region.

Or maybe we just stopped limits for paper products and hand sanitizer, the supply has caught up.

I think wipes are the only things we're still gating. We get them so rarely and they sell out so fast, even with limit 1.

Back