To That One Guest - II

TTOG: Sorry, I usually have more patience with older guest but tonight I had a lady try to use her red card 3 times. I am pretty sure she was using the wrong PIN for her $5.50 purchase. She was banging her numbers in with the pen on the pad and insisting that the plastic covering the numbers was why it wouldn't go through. I told her that she would be locked out after the 3rd time if it didn't go through. After it failed I asked her if she had another form of payment. She looked at me like I was crazy and insisted on trying a 4th time. The very nice guy behind her after waiting for the 8-10 minutes while she tried to check out insisted on paying for her. I did tell her to call the number on the back, but I don't think she will and the next time she comes shopping the same thing is going to happen. I wasn't rude but I wasn't sympathetic. If we were on the old register system, I would have given the next guest a $3 coupon off for being so nice. You were awesome.

TTOG: Sorry, I usually have more patience with older guest but tonight I had a lady try to use her red card 3 times. I am pretty sure she was using the wrong PIN for her $5.50 purchase. She was banging her numbers in with the pen on the pad and insisting that the plastic covering the numbers was why it wouldn't go through. I told her that she would be locked out after the 3rd time if it didn't go through. After it failed I asked her if she had another form of payment. She looked at me like I was crazy and insisted on trying a 4th time. The very nice guy behind her after waiting for the 8-10 minutes while she tried to check out insisted on paying for her. I did tell her to call the number on the back, but I don't think she will and the next time she comes shopping the same thing is going to happen. I wasn't rude but I wasn't sympathetic. If we were on the old register system, I would have given the next guest a $3 coupon off for being so nice. You were awesome.
I would’ve just discounted product by $3.

TTOG whose kid was skipping and jumping down a main aisle on a busy shopping day: I told your child "walk, please" because I've seen more than a couple of kids fall while goofing around and then hear their wails after they bonk their head on the floor. Or they collide with another guest's cart and get knocked over. But okay, let your child run and if they have a crash, it's not on me for trying to keep your kid safe.

It was an interesting weekend:

TTOG: Thanks for being super cool when you realized you left your purse at home and thus couldn't buy your groceries. I offered to hold them for you, but you politely said no because you lived 45 minutes from the store. You then apologized profusely for the inconvenience.

Kudos to you! Normally, people go full-on Karen mode with me when that happens.

TTOG#2 True that food and clothing don't have tax in our state. Unfortunately for you, a decorative pillow and a throw blanket are not considered clothing, even though you tried to convince me it was. After a few minutes of talking it out (and me smiling through my growing annoyance), you still weren't having it, so I finally sent you to the desk because I couldn't deal with idiocy anymore.
Decorative pillow & throw blanket could be clothing if they were going streaking. Just sayin'.

Karen,
Just for that rant about how you think it's awful that we're "punishing" you for not having the Target app: TFB. You had your phone out. You know how easy it would've been to step away for 2 minutes to download it? But no, instead you let a newbie cashier have it for doing their job.

Part of me is going to hate the extended holiday deals if everyone is going to be this bitchy...🙄

TTOG: You were on your phone all while you were waiting in line but you waited until you got up to the front to FINALLY look at the menu &, after countless "Ahhhhh"s, "ummmm"s & making duckfaces, you decided on a drink then added countless changes/variants.
But THEN.....you had to call someone & ask what THEY wanted, with all the changes/variants & chatting with them before finally hanging up & paying.
The one change you WEREN'T counting on? Decaf.

TTOG: You were on your phone all while you were waiting in line but you waited until you got up to the front to FINALLY look at the menu &, after countless "Ahhhhh"s, "ummmm"s & making duckfaces, you decided on a drink then added countless changes/variants.
But THEN.....you had to call someone & ask what THEY wanted, with all the changes/variants & chatting with them before finally hanging up & paying.
The one change you WEREN'T counting on? Decaf.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍😍

TTOG: So I found your high school sweatshirt on the floor by the costumes. Obviously you took it off to try a costume on, and I could’ve been an asshole and threw it out because you don’t deserve to have it back. But I brought it to guest services and it was put in lost and found. But if that isn’t instant karma, I don’t know what is.

Ughhhhh. Fresh Hell Sunday.

TTOCrochetyOldFuck: I really am sorry that the MyCheckout experience didn't go as quick as you wanted, but I was completely unaware that all my equipment was dead as a doornail when I arrived. However, since you gave me attitude and started yelling at me like your entire life had been ruined, I can't feel as bad as you wanted me to feel. 🙄🙄🙄

TTOG: I'm not sure what barn you were born under, but take your eating-pistachios-and-leaving-the-shells-on-endcap ways someplace else. Walmart maybe.

I'm going to assume, since you clearly are lacking in anything and everything related to civility, that you stole the pistachios from the store while you were at it.

Fuck off.

To the one guest: If you're going to price-match almost all of your items to Walmart, you might as well just drive there, don't you think? You just made my life so much more frantic while you were at self-checkout since I had to go back-and-forth in order to wipe the other registers for the guests waiting to check out.

TTODick: You were getting your coffee & ordered two grande refreshers for your small kids (~6 & 8).
I mentioned the amount of caffeine in the drinks but you snickered & said 'Yeah, well, they're fixing to go back to their mom so....not my problem.'
You are an absolute prick.
Did you meet my ex?

to every guest use some courtesy, use your peripheral vision too! me standing waiting, then me saying excuse me, only for you to continue to stand there and blocking be from coming by with not a cart a empty pallet, move out the damn way, Jesus when did people become so inconsiderate!?

Back