To That One Guest - II

I fucking hate that. You don't even have to admit to being the one that broke it, I really don't care, but a "there's a broken candle over there" works just fine.
"You break it, you buy it" mindset. Ran into that at the fitting room, women would come out saying they had just seen the garment they took in was torn. I'm sure that more than half the time they tore it while trying to wiggle into it, but I didn't care about accidents, I was just glad they said something so it didn't go back out on the floor.

TTOG: Our store just got power back the day before & we finally started getting food back in after several days of no trucks so we're blitzing in Pfresh.
You complained about 'too many people in the way' despite the fact that we stepped back each & every time someone walked up to get something.
Those mangoes ain't gonna unload themselves, Karen.

TTOG: Our store just got power back the day before & we finally started getting food back in after several days of no trucks so we're blitzing in Pfresh.
You complained about 'too many people in the way' despite the fact that we stepped back each & every time someone walked up to get something.
Those mangoes ain't gonna unload themselves, Karen.
Time for a free bottle of degreaser with every smart ass comment

TTOG: GO THE EFF AROUND!!!! Target has multiple aisles and short cuts through the store so why must you barrel down an aisle with your cart...where you can clearly see 2 employee s un loading shelving from a vehicle...then stand impatiently faced ..or worse then try to force your cart around a flat...??? This is also TTOTM in FF whos in the red lol. Jerk offs.

Tonight was the night of the rude and/or clueless guests.

TTOG who was big mad that she didn't know we closed at 10 and was ranting and raving about how it was "our fault" and "our store manager" needs to "fix the website" so the hours are right. The website? Which website? The Target website has our correct hours. Apple maps does not, but Apple maps isn't "our website" and we have no control over that. Very likely Google or other search engines are wrong, too. Stop being mad at us because you couldn't appropriately plan your last minute shopping trip.

TTORacistG who was "glad I spoke english" and proceeded to relate a tale of a previous cashier, that if accurate, shows a far greater language problem on your side than hers. Yelling "bags" at a cashier and having her magically divine that you want paper and not plastic is not particularly productive. You could have said "Paper, please" at any time while she was putting your stuff in plastic instead of yelling "bags" at her likely-confused ass and getting mad at the end and making her redo it all. I would have loved to have had that particular argument, but as I was backing up it was busy and the dude behind you was already unloaded and CAN YOU JUST FUCKING TAKE YOUR RACIST ASS HOME AND AWAY FROM MY STORE KTHXBYE.

TTOG who stopped me while I was frantically trying to brush a pint's worth of blueberries off to the side of the aisle to keep y'all from making a bigger mess to ask me "where our regular potato chips are." WE'RE IN THE CHIP AISLE, MOTHERFUCKER. Turn your head. They're literally right there. But why take 10 seconds to peruse the selection yourself when you can interrupt someone who was clearly trying to perform a task as quickly as possible, amirite?

For those who wonder why we don't respond to backup and still can't get shit done on the floor-it's That Guy. That Guy is fucking everywhere and we spend so much time dealing with That Guy it's amazing we get anything done at all.

TTOG: Sorry you thought it was rude that I asked “what?” instead of “excuse me?” when I didn’t hear your question. I didn’t realize some people considered that poor manners and it wasn’t my intention to offend you.

However, I think you should worry more about your children’s behavior instead of a harmless word I said. They were playing around in the pharmacy section as if it were a playground, one of them spit out a piece of apple in the aisle, and later I found the half eaten apple sitting on the shelf. Obviously I’m not going to be mad at the children, they act how they act. But I didn’t hear you say one word to them about how to behave.

TTOG: Sorry you thought it was rude that I asked “what?” instead of “excuse me?” when I didn’t hear your question. I didn’t realize some people considered that poor manners and it wasn’t my intention to offend you.
I do this all the time and my coworkers get upset with me... I try to remember but sometimes I forget and I’m like I’m truly not trying to be rude it’s just how I respond :(

I've learned to say "I'm sorry?" when I don't hear something correctly. Even if people are doing their best to ensure their words aren't heard beyond their noses even without a mask the implied "It's my fault" seems to help them be more patient. Usually.

I do this all the time and my coworkers get upset with me... I try to remember but sometimes I forget and I’m like I’m truly not trying to be rude it’s just how I respond :(
Always "excuse me?" with a tap to my ear and I stop my task with guests..with TM on good terms sometimes it ll be "what what ?" and I don't stop my task right away. TTOTM I leave the area..with comment cloud above myself " bridge be burned by you this is what happens" etc...

TTOBitch: A lady had ordered her drink & was facing the pastry case with her grandchildren trying to make additional selections when you barged past her up to the register & started barking out your order.
I pointed out that the lady hadn't finished ordering & you looked at her & said "Oh, I only have ONE THING."
The lady said it was ok, for you to go ahead so you proceeded to order, adding annoying specifications, REPEATING them despite my assurances that they were noted.
You were rude & never once thanked the lady for giving up her place in line nor upon receiving your drink.
It was made to exacting order with one small variant.
Enjoy the decaf, bitch.

The Captain always defends the cashiers, been there done that and I don't mind speaking up loudly even when there is a line behind me. It's rather pleasurable seeing the cashier relaxing and appreciating the loud mouth old bastard that I can be. 99% of the time I'm a quiet mouse but when I see abuse I take action. Military I suspect.

To I don't know how many guests: would you please stop turning your nose up at using self checkout. You are doing the exact same thing you've seen cashier do at our store countless times so you know how it works. Also, it's not taking jobs away from cashiers; you can thank the cooperate assholes who think $15 an hour justifies keeping stores staffed with an exhausted and fractured skeleton crew for that.

TTOG (or maybe a few in one night?) who seems to think it's fun to mess up all the body wash and all the band-aids and all the ... whatever. Really, could you just do your shopping like normal people do and not leave things looking like a wreck? Or do you really enjoy making an area look awful for all the guests after you and more work for the worker bee TMs? Jerk.

TTOG (or maybe a few in one night?) who seems to think it's fun to mess up all the body wash and all the band-aids and all the ... whatever. Really, could you just do your shopping like normal people do and not leave things looking like a wreck? Or do you really enjoy making an area look awful for all the guests after you and more work for the worker bee TMs? Jerk.
The sad thing is this situation is an everyday occurrence! When did throwing stuff down and opening packaging become okay? I don't understand what has happened with manners and consideration for others. I just curse and shake my head multiple times a day.

The sad thing is this situation is an everyday occurrence! When did throwing stuff down and opening packaging become okay? I don't understand what has happened with manners and consideration for others. I just curse and shake my head multiple times a day.
"Oh can I open this to check the wire for my phone port? Or what about how it fits on my phone..... how about no. Would you like to buy something that someone tried before you?

I don't get it. There are pictures on a lot of those boxes too. And heating pads! There are little circles cut out in the front of the boxes so you can feel the fabric and these asschodes STILL insist on opening them!

Any products that guests keep opening a lot, I seal with packing tape. It holds strong enough on most packaging that it deters people from being able to open stuff.

Someone tonight completely wrecked the packaging around a 4 pack of the Houdini steel cocktail straws. You can see a chunk of the straw and all the colors of the silicone bit at the top. Absolutely nothing to be gained by opening that package, but they did it anyway, and just shredded it. I don't get it.

OTOH, TTOG: THANK YOU for saying how nice the store looks and how you always appreciate how nice the store looks and how we work hard to make it so. Made my week, it did.

Back