To That One Guest - II

TTO"G": You may have guts, but zero class to come into my store with your Walmart shopping cart full of Walmart bags, straight to SCO to take a bunch of paper bags (a dozen or so-one per plastic Walmart bag) to bag up your Walmart purchases, declaiming loudly about...something, I'm not sure what, the entire time, only to walk out with your cart and our bags after purchasing nothing.

WTAFF?

TTO"G": You may have guts, but zero class to come into my store with your Walmart shopping cart full of Walmart bags, straight to SCO to take a bunch of paper bags (a dozen or so-one per plastic Walmart bag) to bag up your Walmart purchases, declaiming loudly about...something, I'm not sure what, the entire time, only to walk out with your cart and our bags after purchasing nothing.

WTAFF?

so weird

WTAFF?
Did no one call AP? "These bags are for our guests."

I don't know. There were a couple of drive up folks at the desk, and I can't blame them for not confronting her. Not sure if anyone called AP or if they decided it definitely wouldn't be worth the aggro (and there would have been aggro. Lots of it, most like).

I don't know. There were a couple of drive up folks at the desk, and I can't blame them for not confronting her. Not sure if anyone called AP or if they decided it definitely wouldn't be worth the aggro (and there would have been aggro. Lots of it, most like).
Man sometimes I miss the good old days at my old job, when no one had cell phones and security had zero fucks to give. Good times.

WTAFF?
You should have bought stuff at Target then go to Walmart and do the same :)

TTOG: THANK YOU for making your small child fix the sunscreen that dominoed over after he slammed into it while he was acting a fool. He actually did a really good job (most adults can't/won't do that well) and I'm completely impressed with your awesome parenting. We can't always control our children 100% of the time but you truly came through with the teachable moment.
Love this. Tubes of children's toothpaste are like bowling pins and they tip over all. the. time. It was so gratifying one day when a dad noticed that his young child had tipped all of one kind over, on purpose, and made the child put them right again. I saw the kid tip them over and thought how swell it was that I got to fix them for the second time in one shift. Very lovely surprise when the dad stepped up and didn't let his kid get away with being obnoxious. This happened maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I still remember it.

TTOG: We only have a few tables open in our cafe but you decided to take up a table for your work without buying anything, just using the free wifi; that's fine. Cheap, but fine.
What WASN'T fine was pulling an extra chair out to the side to block other people from your space. You weren't even wearing a mask yet you put a chair out partially blocking the entrance to our cafe.
As a result it was VERY gratifying to have several guests run into the chair, pushing it out of the way only to see you get up & put it back in the way.
Kudos to the guy who finally grabbed it & took it to a nearby table that had filled up causing you to pack up & leave.
Also thanks to the lady who parked her screaming toddler on the other side of the divider so the child was wailing almost in the woman's ear.
#SorryNotSorry

TTOG: to the motherfucking Funko collectors:

NO, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR GOD DAMN BLACKLIGHT FUNKOS. NO, I CAN'T SELL YOU STREET DATED ITEMS, NO, I DONT KNOW WHEN WE'LL GET THEM IN!

God these people are insufferable, every one that I've met has been rude and condescending, many get mad when I don't have their piece of plastic. It's tiring, man
I had a guy get pissy with me just yesterday over mens polos. Insisted we had a big rack of them right where the hoodies are and that he'd bought two of them. I showed him the ones on the table and the one bar of hanging ones we had left, but he seemed mad and dumbfounded that they weren't in the exact spot and a full rack like he remembered.

TTOG: You were walking thru the wreckage that was domestics asking me "Is this all you have?!"
"Yes, ma'am. The college kids have cleaned us out furnishing their dorms."
"Well, I was at (store across town not even remotely close to campus) & they had PLENTY!"
Well, Susan, get your ass back over there before THEY'RE cleaned out too!
Where the hell have you BEEN for the last few weeks?!

TTOG: Please, please explain why it's necessary to tear open a package of bladder protection underwear, take out a pair, and then just leave the torn-open package and the removed pair there on the shelf? Doesn't look like you unfolded the underwear, maybe to see if it'd fit or how stretchy it is, so why?
And was it also you who opened a women's razor package, put it back together incorrectly and left it on a shelf?
And don't get me started on the guest who thinks it okay to test a can of shave cream.
Honestly, if my mom had ever caught me doing any of the things I find on a regular basis, my butt would have been whupped and I would have to pay for whatever product I wrecked the packaging of. And if adults are the ones doing these things, what is wrong with them? I just don't understand why anyone would think it's okay to do any of this.

TTOG: Please, please explain why it's necessary to tear open a package of bladder protection underwear, take out a pair, and then just leave the torn-open package and the removed pair there on the shelf? Doesn't look like you unfolded the underwear, maybe to see if it'd fit or how stretchy it is, so why?
And was it also you who opened a women's razor package, put it back together incorrectly and left it on a shelf?
And don't get me started on the guest who thinks it okay to test a can of shave cream.
Honestly, if my mom had ever caught me doing any of the things I find on a regular basis, my butt would have been whupped and I would have to pay for whatever product I wrecked the packaging of. And if adults are the ones doing these things, what is wrong with them? I just don't understand why anyone would think it's okay to do any of this.
The things we've found over the years - how do these people live with themselves? Just so rude and low-class.

I had some really gross ones. Someone returned a blue and white skirt with a big red spot on the butt...and GS sent it back in the reshop.

I had someone drop a used bladder control pad in a fitting room, well enough hidden that I didn't see it but obvious enough that the family with a couple of toddlers found it.

A woman rushed into a fitting room with a baby and I stupidly assumed she wanted a private place to nurse. Nope it was the other end of the baby that needed servicing. And then the diaper was dropped in the fitting room trashcan when she and the husband left.

But hands down grossest was the swim suit a guest brought me to defect out. Someone had sharted and put it back. I know it wasn't the guest because it was dried.

TTOG To All Guests: Can you please explain why it is necessary to pick any water bottle you think you want to buy, open the lid and peer inside? Also, if you decide you don't want that water bottle after you look at the completely unmysterious inner contents, could you please just put back on the shelf where you picked it up?

Back