To That One Guest - II

However, I have noticed that since my state legalized recreational marijuana, some guests do reek of it. Just absolutely reek.
My state hasn't legalized smoked weed, and yet there are always guests that straight up reek of it.

TMs, too, TBH.

TTOG x2 in one day with chewing gum: TTOG #1, Truly, it is disgusting of you to leave your wad of chewed gum stuck to a box of panty liners. Fortunately, it's a plastic-wrapped box, so it didn't stick to cardboard.
And TTOG #2, what I thought was a rubber band twisted around on itself into a little ball turned out to be a dried up wad of chewed gum left behind a sales planner I took down today. How disgusting of you.
People are gross.

TTOG: Yes, I'm in a wheelchair, but if I say "I've got it" when you ask If I need assistance; that 100% means "I can do it myself" DO NOT go off to my SETL about how I shouldn't be at SCO because of my disability or that the team needs to do a better job of accommodating my needs. If I thought I needed more accommodations, I would've asked loooong before you thought you were helping me.

Thankfully, my TL realized what you were getting at and defended me and the job I do.

Ugh, some people

TTOG: Yes, I'm in a wheelchair, but if I say "I've got it" when you ask If I need assistance; that 100% means "I can do it myself" DO NOT go off to my SETL about how I shouldn't be at SCO because of my disability or that the team needs to do a better job of accommodating my needs. If I thought I needed more accommodations, I would've asked loooong before you thought you were helping me.

Thankfully, my TL realized what you were getting at and defended me and the job I do.

Ugh, some people
Keep on doing what you are doing at sco. Spot's mgt got your back. Some folks need a reality check.

ToEveryGuestThatWhines: about checkout lines while our front end team tries to get people up to help with backup: Chill the F out. We’re trying our very best, but sometimes things go wrong, people call out / don't show up etc.

We had three registers crash at the same time. (*So much* fun during a rush) and then a few callouts / NCNS; so yes, we were feeling it, but treating us like crap when we only have half a team doesn't help anyone.

*sigh* and it's still November...

Save me. Lol.

TTOG: Those bags & cup trays are for drive up orders ONLY. There's even a sign taped to the table yet you still come up & try to pull out a bag until I point that out to you & where you can get a *proper* bag.
People either can't read or don't think it applies to them.
Idiots.

TTOG This is TARGET I repeat a TAAARGET so NO is is NOT in AAAAANNNNNY way appropriate for you to bend over with your butt to me and ask me to spank you with the belt I just showed you. TTOG oh that I could have, on behalf of women everywhere, rip your vile tongue out of your mouth and shove it so far down your throat you would be tasting *&%$ for the rest of your life. There is no one more clueless than the dirty old man.

TTOG This is TARGET I repeat a TAAARGET so NO is is NOT in AAAAANNNNNY way appropriate for you to bend over with your butt to me and ask me to spank you with the belt I just showed you. TTOG oh that I could have, on behalf of women everywhere, rip your vile tongue out of your mouth and shove it so far down your throat you would be tasting *&%$ for the rest of your life. There is no one more clueless than the dirty old man.
Need some degreaser? I got room in the walk-in too.

TTOG: You come up to buy a gift card then you pile up stuff from the rest of your cart on my tiny counter to ring up while doing some strange facial tic the whole time. You asked me for bags & didn't like the fact that I didn't have any (hey, you came to a STARBUCKS to ring out you dolt) so you waited until everything was rung up & decided you wanted a large water too. The lady behind you kept looking at you with a quizzical look during this circus.
Next time GTFO my line & go thru self-checkout.

TTOG: You come up to buy a gift card then you pile up stuff from the rest of your cart on my tiny counter to ring up while doing some strange facial tic the whole time. You asked me for bags & didn't like the fact that I didn't have any (hey, you came to a STARBUCKS to ring out you dolt) so you waited until everything was rung up & decided you wanted a large water too. The lady behind you kept looking at you with a quizzical look during this circus.
Next time GTFO my line & go thru self-checkout.
Too bad water is naturally decaf…😂

TTOG: I am NOT going to let you get ten PS5s under several separate order pickups with completely different names. The fact you have came in nearly every day since I got hired trying this scheme on a different team member each time is just outstanding; people are not as dumb as you would hope they are.
Also, there is a special bit of hatred in my heart for scalpers.

TTOG: I am NOT going to let you get ten PS5s under several separate order pickups with completely different names. The fact you have came in nearly every day since I got hired trying this scheme on a different team member each time is just outstanding; people are not as dumb as you would hope they are.
Also, there is a special bit of hatred in my heart for scalpers.
They do this at my store, we’re told by leaders and AP that there isn’t anything we can do.

They do this at my store, we’re told by leaders and AP that there isn’t anything we can do.
At my store we started requiring people to show their ID when they do an opu basically because of this guy. Unfortunately that still hasn't stopped him and you are right, AP can't necessarily kick people out for this

If they were purchased in store we could limit them but, when they order online under different names we can’t do anything. If it were up to
Me I would cancel all the orders but one but, AP and leaders won’t let us do that!
My upper mgt was cancelling when the same name shows up.

Back