To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest...if you want full price back for those shoes, I need a receipt. If you want to exchange them for the exact ones, I will make that happen on an even exchange. But if you are buying different shoes, you are only getting back the now clearance amount. No amount of arguing is going to change this. And when I tell you I am the manager, you had better believe I am, bub. By that point, ap showed up to protect you from me more than to back me up.

To all my guests tonight: 99.9% of you were more than pleasant. It was a nice change of pace. Thank you.

To that guest who does not understand that we do not sell Amazon products then proceeds to clap at you and says "I'm looking for kindle products, NOT AMAZON." :dash1:

Bought two Kindles at Target before we stopped selling them. But even I knew it was an Amazon product. >< lol

People were asking for Kindles for months after we stopped selling them.

I can understand why they did but at the time it seemed like they were losing a lot of sales.

To that one guest: $200 on cat food...why?

I hope it was dry food. I once had a guest with two or three heaping baskets full of Fancy Feast cans. Gotta love those crazy cat ladies.

It was a mix of both. Mostly the Fancy Feast though. Fortunately he organized it and knew the amount on each. Made it a little easier. Hell, he had a few boxes of food pulled from the back for him. Yes, it was a guy.

To half the guests on the phone today...yes, we're open. The automated lady tells you our hours. She has no reason to lie to you.

only half? My call ratio was about 3/4 asking when we closed, or if we were open. I always want to answer...nope, they are paying me to sit here and pick my nose.
I've been burned multiple time by automated systems not reflecting accurate times and such.

So, i'd not trust the Target one either - good to know I can.

IN fact, 2 weeks ago I was at Comcast returning something and there were 4 people that showed up. All had been referred to the local office by the 800 number, assured that the office was open.

It was a Monday. Apparently that office had not been open on Monday's for 18 months.... but they can't get the people at the 800 number to update their records.

SOOOO, there you have it - no one believes anything! (and it explains why the supervisor that was handling my issue said, "I can meet you in the parking lot to swap the modem." I thought the parking lot aspect was strange.....)

To that one guest: Do you really have to be such a bitch? I heard you talking to your son about asking me something, and when I turned around, he was walking away. You proceeded to interrupt me starting to ask what you needed, and snapped that I hadn't even asked what you were looking for. I managed to finish asking, and you snapped, "Ugh, forget it!" and walked away. Seriously? What the fuck crawled up your ass and died?

To that one guest: Do you really have to be such a bitch? I heard you talking to your son about asking me something, and when I turned around, he was walking away. You proceeded to interrupt me starting to ask what you needed, and snapped that I hadn't even asked what you were looking for. I managed to finish asking, and you snapped, "Ugh, forget it!" and walked away. Seriously? What the fuck crawled up your ass and died?

Her declined RedCard application.

Probably. God, she was irritating...it's amazing how fast your mood can go downhill thanks to a shitty, bitchy guest. And I was in such a good mood a second before that...

To that mom with the shrieking toddler: I couldn't hear your food order because every time you said what you wanted, he kept happily shrieking over you. You thought it was cute & laughed until it was evident that I couldn't take your order THEN you tried to quiet him down.
My ears were ringing when you finally left.

I forgot one the other day...

To that one guest, THANK YOU for being upfront and letting us know you were being treated for Pink Eye that wasn't responding to meds - and telling us to wash up if we touched your paper script. You have no idea how much that meant to all of us!

WISH ours would tell us that....no, they just hand us the script, covered in nastiness....

I put most of the blame on callers a)pressing 0 as soon as they hear an automated voice and /or b) talking over the automated voice

They do that in pharmacy too....instead of putting in the Rx number for a refill in the automated system, they will immediately press 0 and give us the Rx number. It's so irritating when we're really busy!

I forgot one the other day...

To that one guest, THANK YOU for being upfront and letting us know you were being treated for Pink Eye that wasn't responding to meds - and telling us to wash up if we touched your paper script. You have no idea how much that meant to all of us!

WISH ours would tell us that....no, they just hand us the script, covered in nastiness....
Everyone was soooo surprised. The pharmacist thought we were having a party down on the end of the counter and said something about breaking it up, we told her we were all disinfecting. She stop. Sorta.

My only other one was the lady with MERSA. And in hindsight I didn't do enough with that one... mainly because I was still wrapping my head around her saying, MERSA. UGH, that won't happen again.

I put most of the blame on callers a)pressing 0 as soon as they hear an automated voice and /or b) talking over the automated voice

They do that in pharmacy too....instead of putting in the Rx number for a refill in the automated system, they will immediately press 0 and give us the Rx number. It's so irritating when we're really busy!
Rarely does anyone I take a call from have the number - but we don't even write numbers down because I guess they are often wrong. They told me to always write the drug name down on the bag. And just the other day I saw in action why. Number did not match the guest and no one knew which one she wanted filled. I'm chalking it up to... i'm not sure what I'm chalking it up too!

To that mom with the shrieking toddler: I couldn't hear your food order because every time you said what you wanted, he kept happily shrieking over you. You thought it was cute & laughed until it was evident that I couldn't take your order THEN you tried to quiet him down.
My ears were ringing when you finally left.

32426704.jpg

I cannot stand that.

That and people that just don't speak up or walk up to the register to order. Seriously, is it that hard??

To those guests who ask...no, we are completely out of snow pants. It has been snowing here constantly for a month, and it now occurs to you that your child might need some? Sorry, you're out of luck. We do, however, have a lovely rack of bathing suits that you may wish to peruse instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back